So Romney Thinks Plane Windows Should Roll Down.

Spacey C

Obviously he is talking about a mechanism that would enable windows to be opened when the plan was on the ground in certain emergency situations. They would naturally be designed so that they could NOT open at altitude . . . .

I'll tell you who the real moron is---haters!

Edited by Nono

Not sure if he was being serious or not, I'd have to hear the audio. But on the surface, sounds like a dumb comment. Not sure that makes him an idiot, though.

He was joking. See, even GOP jokes are strewn to the mass's as Serious Gaffs.

How could I accuse a stranger on the internet of anything? That would be insane!

It's pretty much the same as them accusing me of being some guy named Steve. If I were...they'd not know it because they have not ever met me.

I make not claims about anyone here, or implications. I merely don't take crap from idiots online.

Someone's jimmies are bundled too tight in one's underwear! Monkeys usually wear underwear, right? Or is that diapers? I'm confused.

I heard that the Rustler nearly got killed in a speeding accident the other day. He heard that all boy's underwear was "half off" at Wallmart, and he nearly died trying to get there quick! Don't worry rustler...they got plenty of small sizes left!

Now that is funny!

That's you clearly implying that Rustler is a pedophile, and when I mentioned this, your first response was, to quote:

Who's implying? Hey....I still remember the Bush Monkey pictures that the libs put up for 8 years. Remember???? That wasn't racist, but they were pretty funny.

That's clearly you accusing Rustler of being sexually excited by young boys.

Haha....you can call it what you want, but in truth, it's an old Michael Jackson joke. It's not my job to worry about whether someone here likes kids or not. I couldn't care less to be honest with you.

So it's not that big a deal to accuse someone you don't know personally of being a pedophile if you consider it humorous.

Haha....you can call it what you want, but in truth, it's an old Michael Jackson joke. It's not my job to worry about whether someone here likes kids or not. I couldn't care less to be honest with you. If you want to report me, feel free......it's been done before, but it accomplishes nothing.

You can edit posts now but this is serious territory, plus the mods might be disconcerted to know that you don't respect their authority and plan to continue making offensive statements on different profiles. I simply quoted this post to illustrate that the joke you made is a common joke about Michael Jackson, specifically about his widely known legal troubles involving sexual assault. Saying now that you were making an innocuous joke about Rustler buying boy's underwear is clearly a disingenuous attempt to suggest that you did not intend to call Rustler a pedophile when it was widely understood to be the case.

Haha....you can call it what you want, but in truth, it's an old Michael Jackson joke. It's not my job to worry about whether someone here likes kids or not. I couldn't care less to be honest with you. If you want to report me, feel free......it's been done before, but it accomplishes nothing.

I'm also quoting this post so as to make it clear your position on this forum's moderation.

Well, that's fine by me. All you have to do is find where I called someone "pedofile" and I'm gone! That shouldn't be too difficult if I said it, right?

Oh, and the underwear thing is because monkeys wear diapers / underwear.....but he didn't seem to have any. I did assume he was built like a child, based on his intellect, so I figured he'd want to get his underwear in the boys department, where the pouches are smaller.

The joke you made, as you described, was the Michael Jackson joke implying that the joke's character is a pedophile.

Um, last time I looked Michael Jackson was never convicted......so........how could he be a pedofile?

Are you trying to rustle my jimmies? I still don't know what they are...but I figured they were some part of the male anatomy!

Can you clue me in?

Continuing disingenuous remarks implying that your previous statements did not mean what they mean will not change the fact that you accused Rustler of being sexually attracted to children.

Your jimmies seem awfully rustled, friend. Maybe it's time to take a step back.

I'm still trying to figure out how he knows me, I don't even post in ABF that much and I barely know "Black Bart," I know a very similar poster that got banned for posting pictures of human feces but that couldn't be this guy.

From what I understand, getting banned is a bad thing, and I would NEVER post pictures of feces, not even my own!

I am just having fun, making jokes, and doing some editorial comedy. I've never once shaved my jimmies or posted photos of them either!

That time you called Rustler a pedophile and then lied about it as soon as someone called you on it was great.

I never lie....but I'm glad you found something "Great" in this thread. That's why I'm here....because I'm a great poster!

I told you people the first day I got here, that you've never seen anything like me before. Do you believe me yet?

I don't remember the first day you got here, I believe this is our first extended interaction, unless you have other profiles. Did you have a previous profile?

What did he say?

The first couple of pages tell the whole story. Said you were falling over yourself because you heard about little boys underwear half off, then said he wasn't implying that you were a pedophile, then spent the next page in a half denying exactly what he said. Even said the mods couldn't do anything about him because it "happened before," whatever that means.