Aints Fans Think We Support Our Players Doing Crime

Makaveli96

Saints fans are not in my head at all. They had their time and it looks very much like that time has passed. This may be the Falcons year and I am not going to concern myself with fans of other teams saying this or that. There is one statement to be made in the NFL each season and that is the only one that means squat.

The majority of Falcon fans have the same moral attitude as the Falcons owner and coaching staff. We never condone illegal behavior on any of the team players. Anyone saying anything different is ill informed or Butt Hurt. Abraham was drinking and let his motor mouth (influenced by the alcohol) overload his common sense that night. He is a better man than that and probably right now wishes he could take it all back just like Turner probably does. I speak from experience, too much booze causes some funky thinking. These guys will get fined and face their court related consequences. The BlackandGold forum jumped into this news because they are 0-3 and we are 3-0. Plain and simple.

The majority of Falcon fans have the same moral attitude as the Falcons owner and coaching staff. We never condone illegal behavior on any of the team players. Anyone saying anything different is ill informed or Butt Hurt. Abraham was drinking and let his motor mouth (influenced by the alcohol) overload his common sense that night. He is a better man than that and probably right now wishes he could take it all back just like Turner probably does. I speak from experience, too much booze causes some funky thinking. These guys will get fined and face their court related consequences. The BlackandGold forum jumped into this news because they are 0-3 and we are 3-0. Plain and simple.

I've searched and can find no record of anyone reporting him drinking. Where did you see that?

Other than the police report saying it was alcohol, why else would someone refuse a policemans order to not cross the police safety line. A woman was threatening to jump from a building and the cops didn't want her to land on someones head should she really jump. Abraham wouldn't do us much good if she fell on him and he came away only 5 ft tall.