Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters 2012

FaIconfansince80

Howard Stern contributors Sal and Richard travel to Harlem to interview Obama supporters and ask them why they are voting for Obama.

Stern and his crew ask denizens of Harlem various outrageous questions, including if they believe Obama will find and kill Osama bin Laden; if Romney is a Muslim and if Obama is a Mormon; if Obama made the right choice by picking Paul Ryan as his running mate and if he did it because he is black.

One interviewee was under the impression that 2008 Republican nominee John McCain is also running this time.

"Just trust me, not one person knew that Osama bin Laden was dead," Stern said during the segment.

"Well, we're obviously dealing with a whole population that doesn't listen to the newscasts or read a newspaper," co-host Robin Quivers said.

Both sides have their fair share of idiots.

This . . . And this sort of propaganda is exploitive and demeaning to both the interviewee and the audience.

I do think it is fair to consider broader trends, such as the rather disturbing statistic that more than 30% of Republicans believe Obama is a Mormon.

This . . . And this sort of propaganda is exploitive and demeaning to both the interviewee and the audience.

I do think it is fair to consider broader trends, such as the rather disturbing statistic that more than 30% of Republicans believe Obama is a Mormon.

30% of Muslims believe Obama is a Mormon.

It is so easy to get votes from those people

1. Say your Christian and that you believe in God

2. Be anti gay

3. Be anti Obama and anti abortion.

If a politician follows those three rules then he/she will get all their votes. Easy money.

Yeah because being black, anti-white pro-gay, pro abortion pro handout doesnt help anyone either. smh

I gots me an Obama phone!!

This is even worse. Moses wanted to know what the average democrat is, well, this is it. Also, for those who didn't know. The word Democrat was translated by our founding fathers and early on as "One who panders to the mass's". Folks, we are not a democracy. We are a republic. Get it? Republic/an..

OBAMA HAS MY VOTE, HE GAVE ME A FREE PHONE...