Does Julio Have Broken Finger Or A Broken Hand?

THE ICEMAN

It appeared he hurt his hand against the Broncos when he dropped the TD early in that game and in my mind really hasn't been the same player. He had that big catch to open up the game against the chargers then came back later and had a TD catch but if you watch it again he favors his right hand some much that he didn't even brace him self and he catch the ball.

I think he may have dislocated or broken one of his fingers he did have them two fingers taped together on his right hand.

This is the only thing that worried me about Julio that he injury prone. Because he makes our offense explosive and a completely different offense when he's out there. But I was still very impressed with the offense.

If Julio is indeed injured its not the end of the world Jacquizz and Harry will have to some what replace some of Julio's production like they did on Sun.

Dam that must have been painful. He's a gamer

Did this happen against the chargers or against the Broncos because like I said after he dropped that TD pass against the broncos he appeared to have hurt his hand because he dropped a few balls after that. Hopefully he just lost his focus in that game and was mad for dropping a easy TD.

Dam that must have been painful. He's a gamer

Did this happen against the chargers or against the Broncos because like I said after he dropped that TD pass against the broncos he appeared to have hurt his hand because he dropped a few balls after that. Hopefully he just lost his focus in that game and was mad for dropping a easy TD.

Chargers. Don't know what you are talking about with Broncos. He got hurt in 1st qtr. of Bolts game.

The laceration occurred in the first play from scrimmage against the chargers. He made a catch on a skinny post and weddle popped him and somehow he suffered a hand laceration. He got stitched up and shot with a cortisone shot and went back in and caught a td pass

Edited by Dominique is Manufique

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Chargers. Don't know what you are talking about with Broncos. He got hurt in 1st qtr. of Bolts game.

this is what happens when people just like to talk and fail at listening.

It was a serious injury vs the chargers. Squid on 790 said he saw it, blood everywhere and a "major tear." Said he was amazed Julio came back in and played

Yeah. Everyone should take a look at their hand and at the webbing between the index finger and thumb and imagine what it would take to rip it open like a paper bag.

OUCH.

Most people wouldn't be able to use their hand after that but 'The Beast' isn't most people.