Call Me Crazy But...

Smooth_Moe

You guys can call me crazy or what ever you want but i am telling you these refs are some bs. Some people think the old refs will come back but I highly doubt it. I say this because this season has been surprisingly wild. I am completely thinking that these refs are here for a reason. A reason such as Goodell having control on the outcomes of the games. Causing more excitement, leading to him earning more money and ratings. We all know what he's already capable of doing and he's one person who would definitely do something like this. Then again I could be wrong and they get to an agreement with the old refs. However, if they replacements are kept, keep this in mind because it is very serious.

I know how you guys are feeling. I know how it could sound, stupid and ridiculous. But open up your minds a bit to the idea. I am not here saying this how Goodell is doing it and it is a fact. No, I am simply keeping open to the possibility of this. More reason to believe if the original refs are gone for good.

The only thing that could be reviewed on that play was that the catch was made or more specifically, that the ball did not hit the ground. The call could not be reversed as to had possession, although that head ref knew upon reviewing the play that it was indeed an interception.