Told Ya Rivers Was Overrated....i Use To Think He Was Great Too Until Last Year!

mashedpotato

Sproles, Tomlinson, and Vincent Jackson made him look better than he actually is. He has weird throwing mechanics and makes terrible decisions. I can't stand his attitude either. I guarantee he will never win a championship. His play Sunday confirmed my suspicions. Amazing how people rank him higher than Matt Ryan!!!

Edited by mashedpotato

What? Rivers is a legit QB. Take away any teams No.1 WR and he will most likely drop off in talent dude. Before we had Julio take away Roddy and see how well Matty does. We just had his number. Yeah he has a weird throwing motion but the guy gets it done. Who does he have to throw to? Malcolm Floyd? Robert Meachem who has sucked all offseason. Malcom Floyd? Gates is his only real receiving threat.

I agree that he whines too much, but i don't agreee that he makes terrible decisions or will never win a championship.

What? Rivers is a legit QB. Take away any teams No.1 WR and he will most likely drop off in talent dude. Before we had Julio take away Roddy and see how well Matty does. We just had his number. Yeah he has a weird throwing motion but the guy gets it done. Who does he have to throw to? Malcolm Floyd? Robert Meachem who has sucked all offseason. Malcom Floyd? Gates is his only real receiving threat.

I agree that he whines too much, but i don't agreee that he makes terrible decisions or will never win a championship.

Well according to some charger fans, Rivers has better weapons than Matt Ryan. Granted that was before the *** whipping on Sunday.

Well according to some charger fans, Rivers has better weapons than Matt Ryan. Granted that was before the *** whipping on Sunday.

Well thats ******** to think that haha. I do think Eddie Royal is a legit weapon if used right. Meachem i thought was a bogus signing and Floyd is just ok. There aint many teams with more weapons than Ryan.

Well thats ******** to think that haha. I do think Eddie Royal is a legit weapon if used right. Meachem i thought was a bogus signing and Floyd is just ok. There aint many teams with more weapons than Ryan.

Yeah San Diego is a team that has lost a lot of pieces over the last few years without ever really replacing them - LT, Sproles, VJ, Merriman, Marcus McNeil, Kris Dielman, Antonio Cromartie, Michael Turner (I'm not even mentioning Drew Brees).

You don't build a championship team by letting your best players leave.

Don't discredit your opponents; it makes you look worse, win or lose. You either lost a game you should've won or you beat a nobody.

Philip Rivers is legit. He was top 5 in Real Passer Rating before we got our hands on him. Oakland and Tennessee are both no longer bottom of the barrel, either - both picked up wins against very legitimate teams in week 3. San Diego is a great team, don't get it twisted - we just hit on all cylinders and are that much better than them when we're able to do that.

Rivers is legit, he's just in the wrong Offensive system. Gates is a good TE and after him there isn't much to work with,

He's in the perfect system...he's a strong armed QB with a quick release, playing with a strong running back and a receiver-esque TE, pretty much built for the air coryell

Check out River's Oline from 2 years ago and today- it's gotten much worse. that's the difference. with time to throw, he looks really good.

I agree but at the same time throwing off ya back foot into decoulds hands is not a good throw, no matter how bad the o line is playing, he was out the pocket you throw that ball away

Edited by jdawg4876