Should We Worry About Carolina Being A Trap Game?

Old fan

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are hot, at home, and favored by a touchdown. Carolina fans think their team will get "curb stomped." Is this team now mature enough to not take any game lightly?

We should NOT worry! Mike Smith always has this team prepared to beat the teams we're supposed to beat. And our team is more mature than ever, so I'm confident, albeit still somewhat cautious (I can't help it).

Only time we lost one was last year at Tampa...and we all know WHY that happened (O-line)

Edited by MisterC89

No we should not worry ... let the coaches and players worry about it.

I hate it when people say things like this. As a fan, I have more of an emotional investment in this team than a lot of the players do. So I probably worry about upcoming games more than a lot of them do. I find it hard not to. Its just part of being a fan, in my opinion.

Trap game?! Are you freakin' kidding me?! It's our first divisional game at home against a team (you can tell from Smitty's comments) that we aren't taking lightly. This Falcons team is winning and looking good doing it because we are the most focused. We're playing good football right now and i know anything can happen NFL means not for long but like I said this team is focused we've put up with disapointment enough, Falcons are hungry mane, not "youngry" wink.png man we gonna smash carolina!! haha!

A trap game. Don't get me started. Division games and trap games are mutually exclusive. Every division game is gold. Every player in the NFL knows that.

If the Panthers were in a different division it might border on a trap game.

As mentioned about, Mike Smith hasn't really been "trapped" since he showed up here. Well, he was trapped in a couple of playoff games, that's it.

I imagine the dome is going to be packed and rocking again like it was on MNF. I think if you take the noise , Nolans game plan , and the pure superiority of our team we will be fine.

If we can make Peyton Manning look like a noob , I think we can make Handi Cam look like his normal self absorbed self. I expect our defense to be flying again. I expect to see a lot of towels being wrapped around Scams big azz head. He needs that head shrink hes seeing badly.

I don't think we will be taking it lightly , I just don't see how we lose.

This staff has had a complete game plan on both sides of the ball for 3 weeks now and the last two QB's were often mentioned higher than Ryan in the top 10 of QB's. I think Ryan has moved past both and Newton will be no different. They do pose a threat to what has been a weakness for us defensively. Ryan will pick them apart with not much of a pass rush.

I hate it when people say things like this. As a fan, I have more of an emotional investment in this team than a lot of the players do. So I probably worry about upcoming games more than a lot of them do. I find it hard not to. Its just part of being a fan, in my opinion.

Well he did ask, and that's a straight up answer. As for me it's rather difficult to worry about a football game. I like the teams chances in some games better than others, but even when I don't give them much chance at all, that isn't worry

As for the panties, I'm not worried at all, but I never am about football.