That sucks Dago. i would not wish the sharks on my worst enemy!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

Christ dude....

I finished up a lawsuit involving the contractors who did the work on my building. I paid them for what they did right and didn't pay them for what they royally ****** up. Chalk up one win there.

I had a lawsuit involving my aunt who was like a second mom to me where she did her best to destroy my business when I was allowing her to property hunt for our new location. I guess the judge didn't think her signing paperwork on my behalf despite having no legal authority OR the fact that she has been in prison for fraud was relevant. Lost to the tune of $20,000 plus expenses.

Am in a lawsuit with the previous owners of my building for the balloon note on their second mortgage that didn't get paid because they unlawfully blocked my refinance deal. I am counter suing.

I am having to sue a guy who hit my door in a parking lot because State Farm is denying the claim

And I am about to have to sue a guy for not keeping up the right of way and blocking my access to a piece of property I have.

FML

Christ dude....

I finished up a lawsuit involving the contractors who did the work on my building. I paid them for what they did right and didn't pay them for what they royally ****** up. Chalk up one win there.

I had a lawsuit involving my aunt who was like a second mom to me where she did her best to destroy my business when I was allowing her to property hunt for our new location. I guess the judge didn't think her signing paperwork on my behalf despite having no legal authority OR the fact that she has been in prison for fraud was relevant. Lost to the tune of $20,000 plus expenses.

Am in a lawsuit with the previous owners of my building for the balloon note on their second mortgage that didn't get paid because they unlawfully blocked my refinance deal. I am counter suing.

I am having to sue a guy who hit my door in a parking lot because State Farm is denying the claim

And I am about to have to sue a guy for not keeping up the right of way and blocking my access to a piece of property I have.

FML

Where the **** do you live so i know to not go there.

Where the **** do you live so i know to not go there.

can't really blame it on where I live

two of those involve a relative I thought I could trust

insurance companies are doosh bags no matter where you live

the land one is because the guy next to me owns 50 acres that he uses for his horse ranch and horse tour business and wants to force me to sell him my property for virtually nothing

can't really blame it on where I live

two of those involve a relative I thought I could trust

insurance companies are doosh bags no matter where you live

the land one is because the guy next to me owns 50 acres that he uses for his horse ranch and horse tour business and wants to force me to sell him my property for virtually nothing

Just sucks.

I suppose I should be grateful for what I'm going through with my mother at this time. I'm picking her up in a 1/2 hour to take her to see our attorney. I'm sure it will be a bit more enjoyable than watching you all blow one another or whatever it is you call it when you all start slobbering over how you're the best team to ever take an NFL field. Kudos and props from Rivals don't seem to be enough for you all.tongue.png

Listen, jon, if I wanted that I'd go to TATF...

i don't want bandwagoners here any more than you do...

Christ dude....

FML

I hear ya brother...WFW avoid the sharks at all costs. They are one group that makes me nervous to be around!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif