Hey Guys,

Sorry im not here to take the punishment from all you falcon fans. life has thrown a HUGE curve ball at me LEGALLY! lol I went to florida on vacation to come back to a new position at work which is awesome. It keeps me away from my computer more than before, but now im in some legal matter with the EX. I have 2 kids i now raise on my own and i dont have a minute of free time.

I will try to come on as much as i can to take some abuse, but it wont be for a while. Hopefully its before the end of the year.

Congrats to all the true falcon fans in RC and you know who you are. Your team is ballin right now and im happy for yall. TO the others, You all can GFY!!! lol

Hey Guys,

Sorry im not here to take the punishment from all you falcon fans. life has thrown a HUGE curve ball at me LEGALLY! lol I went to florida on vacation to come back to a new position at work which is awesome. It keeps me away from my computer more than before, but now im in some legal matter with the EX. I have 2 kids i now raise on my own and i dont have a minute of free time.

I will try to come on as much as i can to take some abuse, but it wont be for a while. Hopefully its before the end of the year.

Congrats to all the true falcon fans in RC and you know who you are. Your team is ballin right now and im happy for yall. TO the others, You all can GFY!!! lol

Hang in there Dean! I hope you make it through unscathed, this is the last place any of us, need to be worrying about. Best of Luck with your situation!

Hey Guys,

Prayers are with you and your family.

Here in RC, we hate each other's teams, but respect each other's fandomonium! Will miss you, Dean, but will look forward to giving it to ya good when life smooths out and you can enjoy some of these areas again...

Sheesh, without the RC Saints and Panthers regulars, this place is turning into jb's worst nightmare... a ******* version of TATF...

Here in RC, we hate each other's teams, but respect each other's fandomonium! Will miss you, Dean, but will look forward to giving it to ya good when life smooths out and you can enjoy some of these areas again...

Sheesh, without the RC Saints and Panthers regulars, this place is turning into jb's worst nightmare... a ******* version of TATF...

I suppose I should be grateful for what I'm going through with my mother at this time. I'm picking her up in a 1/2 hour to take her to see our attorney. I'm sure it will be a bit more enjoyable than watching you all blow one another or whatever it is you call it when you all start slobbering over how you're the best team to ever take an NFL field. Kudos and props from Rivals don't seem to be enough for you all.tongue.png

Hey Guys,

One of the few classy saints fans.

Hey Guys,

Sorry to hear that SK... But family first always...

My work is driving me crazy myself, ******* getting me to the point of a nervous break down!

Hey Guys,

congrats on your job and gl with the personel stuff...ive been away for a while too but am going to be back more often again and look forward to seeing you when you have time to drop in and drop a few words of saints wisdom (oxymoron),,lol,jk sk

Hey Guys,

You're happy for them???...............You're happy for them???

I'll chalk that up to all of the other things going on in your life. Hope everything works out for you SK.

Happy for them.......................puhlease! laugh.png

You're happy for them???...............You're happy for them???

I'll chalk that up to all of the other things going on in your life. Hope everything works out for you SK.

Happy for them.......................puhlease! laugh.png

"If your happy and you know it than your posts will surely show it, if your happy and you know it clap your hands" (clap clap)

Probally the most stupid thing I've said but I just couldn't help it?!?

Edited by 1st&420

Hey Guys,

DO WHAT YOU GOT TO DO "K" ...... SEE YA WHEN YOU GET BACK!

take care of business SK

I am up to my neck in legal chit myself. By the end of this year, I will have been on the serving or receiving end of 6 lawsuits in the past three years. The other day my attorney jokingly (I think) thanked me for putting her kid through college

That sucks Dago. i would not wish the sharks on my worst enemy!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif