• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was so cool to hear falcons fans chanting on TV in an away game. I don't think that's ever happened. Something special IS brewing.We falcons are enjoying the victory last night and just looking forward to the next game. Meanwhile, en masse, the Aints fans started freaking out saying the Falcons are gonna be in the Superbowl in THEIR city and how bad it would be. I can only laugh. Here we are just trying to enjoy this special ride. Taking it game to game. The Aints fans have the Birds in the Superbowl by nightfall. LOL!

This is why I love Twitter. You can get a read on what people in general are thinking just by putting one word in the search engine.

that's fine if you didn't hear it ....but, DONT try to say it wasn't for real. Because you were NOT there ....you have NO clue what rowdy atmosphere we created there. From Mr.Rich Mckay to Mr. Blank all were extremely pleased with the fans & their contributions.

I'm sure word will come to Flowery Branch tomorrow.

Way to represent! I saw you guys and heard the chant for the Falcons...that was crazy the support we had in SD. Wish I could have been there...it looked like you guys were having a ball.

I could hear "Lets Go Falcons!." Durham and Archer talked about it too.

For the Falcons loyal to do that in another stadium, and one that is so far away is a blue moon type of rare event, but maybe it will happen more in the future.

GOD willng if we go to the superbowl....I can assure you all I'm going to bring atleast 35-40 people from west coast (between L.A - SD) if I could even reach out to Frisco that may add another 8-10 peeps.

We will do ANYTHING for our falcon team here on west & beyond.

I saw that sign! laugh.png We were sitting in row 17 on the 40yd line (behind Falcons obviously). I was also overwhelmed by the amount of Falcon fans on the visitors side and the amount of NOISE we made. The chants were awesome and absolutely leftthe Charger fans in disbelief. We made our way to the fron t row toward the end of the game and my nephew got Roddy White's game glove

I was there as well. lower field 13 (Falcons side corner of the endzone) I love those seat,. Except it was like 105 or so down there. But there was def alot of falcons chanting going on. Julio, Tony and Turner's Tds were all in our endzone and we were just arriving the stadium from the MTS and got to see Rodgers TD from right behind the other endzone while walking around to our seats.

I wish Julio has tossed the ball up in the stand right there, could have had a nice souvenir. As it was Dimitrov and Spoon came over and signed a few things in our section after the game.

I was there as well. lower field 13 (Falcons side corner of the endzone) I love those seat,. Except it was like 105 or so down there. But there was def alot of falcons chanting going on. Julio, Tony and Turner's Tds were all in our endzone and we were just arriving the stadium from the MTS and got to see Rodgers TD from right behind the other endzone while walking around to our seats.

I wish Julio has tossed the ball up in the stand right there, could have had a nice souvenir. As it was Dimitrov and Spoon came over and signed a few things in our section after the game.

I dont know what's Julio problem with fan base......I'm sure most of you who was the game can attest to the fact that, he NEVER once responded with his facial expression or waved at the falcon fans. Inspite of us behind their bench screaming & begging for his attention. He never acknowledged us!

Tony G, Roddy, Spoon, Harry D, D-Rob & Decoud did extremely well with fan base.

Edited by mattyicefalcon

I've NEVER seen such a HUGE loyal falcon crowd on west coast....it felt it was our home game....seriously! Since our very first drive to their first turnover .....Charger fans were speechless but, beyond livid to see their team get owned in their own back yard.

Not sure if they showed on the t.v ....I was the one who came up with D-BLOCK sign which I showed to our president Rich Mickay & Mike P on sidelines & they were very impressed.

Ryan , Mike P, Decoud , Spoon , Roddy , Turner, Svitek, D-Rob, Asante Harry D barring Julio all responded well to the crowd.

Spoon did his D-BLOCK moves in the end for us.....Decoud, D-Rob , Moore & Asante looked really comfortable in new Mike Nolans scheme ...I've never see them bond so well.

BTW: Our Offensive mainly Sam Baker were lasered focus on their task the WHOLE game....

something's brewing here...

Let's GO FALCONS!!

I saw that sign..my seats were F6 row 12 behind the falcons bench. I drove down from Tucson for this game and i loved it. I have to say, i have been to a lot of falcon away games and i have never seen as many falcon fans at a away game as i saw today. It was an experience that i will never forgot. Its about time and its great to see.

I've NEVER seen such a HUGE loyal falcon crowd on west coast....it felt it was our home game....seriously! Since our very first drive to their first turnover .....Charger fans were speechless but, beyond livid to see their team get owned in their own back yard.

Not sure if they showed on the t.v ....I was the one who came up with D-BLOCK sign which I showed to our president Rich Mickay & Mike P on sidelines & they were very impressed.

Ryan , Mike P, Decoud , Spoon , Roddy , Turner, Svitek, D-Rob, Asante Harry D barring Julio all responded well to the crowd.

Spoon did his D-BLOCK moves in the end for us.....Decoud, D-Rob , Moore & Asante looked really comfortable in new Mike Nolans scheme ...I've never see them bond so well.

BTW: Our Offensive mainly Sam Baker were lasered focus on their task the WHOLE game....

something's brewing here...

Let's GO FALCONS!!

You my friend are among the best Falcons fans we have rep-in on the road for us!

D-BLOCK!

Goo oon an get-jew-some !!!! as they say in the D-block Videos....

Kudos!

Edited by Dirtybirdn@tion

I dont know what's Julio problem with fan base......I'm sure most of you who was the game can attest to the fact that, he NEVER once responded with his facial expression or waved at the falcon fans. Inspite of us behind their bench screaming & begging for his attention. He never acknowledged us!

Tony G, Roddy, Spoon, Harry D, D-Rob & Decoud did extremely well with fan base.

Probably annoyed by his injury...He didnt even look happy when they showed him after his TD.