Nfl Network Signed New Deal With Roadrunner And Brighthouse Cable

You are now paying a bill that includes the NFL Network. What if you are now paying for the NFL Network and all the other channels are "free"?

I thought you were smarter than that Jedi...

Its very simple. My cable just added a channel. My Bill DID NOT INCREASE.

So FROM MY PERSPECTIVE it's free.

Edited by The Falcon Jedi Knight

I'm just trying to help you make sure you have access to the red zone channel. It costs extra (Sports pass or Sports tier), and you seem to think it is included with your current package, so either you already have the sports package or you need to order it. NFL Network is inculded with digital basic, red zone is not.

I'm just trying to help you make sure you have access to the red zone channel. It costs extra (Sports pass or Sports tier), and you seem to think it is included with your current package, so either you already have the sports package or you need to order it. NFL Network is inculded with digital basic, red zone is not.

Ok. I understand. I dont have Sport Pass. I just thought it was included.

Its all free for me. biggrin.png

But i'm a brighthouse employee so its a perk. About time they got this deal done. I've been begging for it for years. Have to say the Redzone channel is awesome. Nothing but football for 7 straight hours. Worst thing about it was trying to decide when to have a bathroom break. I never realized how useful commericals were.

I just bought a new house a month ago so I was FINALLY able to get DirecTV again...my previous house had the biggest maple tree in the history of the world in my neighbor's yard blocking the satellite!

SO much better than cable!!

I just bought a new house a month ago so I was FINALLY able to get DirecTV again...my previous house had the biggest maple tree in the history of the world in my neighbor's yard blocking the satellite!

SO much better than cable!!

I would have tapped into their tv service and put a tap in the maple tree!