Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC Falcon

Honest Question, Who Knew We Had Amoeba D?

33 posts in this topic

What we did in KC was what BVG did all 4 years. We played very simple football. Nothing new. Yes, we didn't have to, but that's holding back.

I don't know if I'd say that. Yes, the Falcons won, but the Chiefs marched up and down the field for most of the game.

Nolan gameplans instead of calling the same zone every week.

I think we are in awe of seeing that.

That's a sound theory. Just like we were all in awe of the halftime adjustments last week

I believe the gameplan will change depending on who we play. That defense we saw last night might not work against other offenses.

I also think we conceded the run in order to stop the pass with Manning. Nolan knew that we might give up some yardage running but we wont allow Manning to beat us & it worked.

The reason they kept pounding the rock was because we were in the nickle 90% of the time & Manning wanted us to bring the safety down so he can hit us over the top.

Decker didn't have a good game. He had one chance to make a big play but had a clumsy stumble that cause him to miss the ball. He looked like a guy that isn't recovering that well from a torn MCL.

The Falcons defense played a great game, better than I thought they were capable of in this game.

BECAUSE DECKER IS NOT GOOD! Seriously, the game is over. I was not impressed by Decker and he proved me right. Their WRs suck, Thomas is the only threat and that was the case. Lol it amazes me how you can really keep this up for a team you don't even root for. The guy is a mediocre WR, I was told I was "crazy" saying he was slow because he had 4.5 speed and not good because he had 8 TDs.

Sorry but everything I said to you all week happened. The Steelers D isn't good without Clark, Tebow did better in the same situation so Peyton didn't impress me last week, the Broncos WRs are trash outside of Thomas and we have to confuse Peyton's weapons and OLine and in turn we will confuse Peyton. Our offense prevented this from being a double digit win. Julio's drop and the blown PI call were at least another 7 points on the board.

I don't know if I'd say that. Yes, the Falcons won, but the Chiefs marched up and down the field for most of the game.

They marched in the first half. They tackled better and calmed down in the second half and shut them down doing the same thing from the first half. Most of the game would mean at some point in the second half they marched at will. They scored their final TD in garbage time when we were playing to avoid anymore serious injuries.

You can be the skeptic, but you got some crow to eat. But of course you won't because "you hoped the Falcons were going to win all along".

BECAUSE DECKER IS NOT GOOD! Seriously, the game is over. I was not impressed by Decker and he proved me right. Their WRs suck, Thomas is the only threat and that was the case. Lol it amazes me how you can really keep this up for a team you don't even root for. The guy is a mediocre WR, I was told I was "crazy" saying he was slow because he had 4.5 speed and not good because he had 8 TDs.

Sorry but everything I said to you all week happened. The Steelers D isn't good without Clark, Tebow did better in the same situation so Peyton didn't impress me last week, the Broncos WRs are trash outside of Thomas and we have to confuse Peyton's weapons and OLine and in turn we will confuse Peyton. Our offense prevented this from being a double digit win. Julio's drop and the blown PI call were at least another 7 points on the board.

They marched in the first half. They tackled better and calmed down in the second half and shut them down doing the same thing from the first half. Most of the game would mean at some point in the second half they marched at will. They scored their final TD in garbage time when we were playing to avoid anymore serious injuries.

You can be the skeptic, but you got some crow to eat. But of course you won't because "you hoped the Falcons were going to win all along".

Dude I've made about 5 post about being wrong and the Falcons shutting me up. I never ever am afraid to admit when I'm wrong. I just keep my emotions in check.

The funny thing is that as soon as the Falcons lose a game, half the board will be throwing these coordinators under a bus. Guess what, I won't be one of them.

meh, I didn't like the play selections the second half of the game to be honest.

Still debating if it was DK, MR, or MS truth is I will never know, but Turner should of been replaced by snelling for most that game,

Dude I've made about 5 post about being wrong and the Falcons shutting me up. I never ever am afraid to admit when I'm wrong. I just keep my emotions in check.

The funny thing is that as soon as the Falcons lose a game, half the board will be throwing these coordinators under a bus. Guess what, I won't be one of them.

But I'm calling out what you were wrong on from our arguments. Told you I was going to do it so here it is.