Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest fibonacci

?

15 posts in this topic

EDIT: My bad I did not see this post made already. great work falcons007 for doing this on a reasonable time....unlike me who did it with less the 24 hours until the next game.

I know this is late but I saw it from a break down of the falcons vs cheifs.

http://bleacherrepor...sas-city-chiefs

Play3.2_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=420&q=85

on the serious side.........will someone tell me where all the Nolan pressure was? I saw Decoud go in once, maybe twice. but nothing like we saw in training camp, friday night lights, titans practice, all the hype, etc etc.

are we trying to not let teams know what we have? or did Nolan pull one over on the fans in off seasons <<<<----- just kidding, I know that would not be done.

I kind of figure that the defense won't be able to stop anybody this year except through turnovers. I see us winning games through scoring, not getting off the field on D.

What am I looking at? Their offensive line owning our defensive line is what it looks like.

Their running back being too late to recognize that John Abraham was about to beat his man for a strip from Cassel.

It's just one game...maybe he felt like he wanted to see what the front 4 had before he started to dial up blitzes..I wish you people would calm down and stop overreacting on what you didn't see though 1 game..

I know this is late but I saw it from a break down of the falcons vs cheifs.

http://bleacherrepor...sas-city-chiefs

Play3.2_crop_exact.jpg?w=650&h=420&q=85

Don't have any context for this picture, so hard to explain it.

But, if you look, KC is in max protect (7 blockers) and we're rushing 4. That means 3 recievers in the route against 7 defenders, so was this on a completed pass or not?

Also was this in the late 3rd or 4th quarter where we knew they had to throw the ball? Or was this 3rd & long? Hard to say if it was a good call or not by Nolan.

What am I looking at? Their offensive line owning our defensive line is what it looks like.

LOl. its the Abraham strip sack. Their OL got destroyed.

More picks here

Their running back being too late to recognize that John Abraham was about to beat his man for a strip from Cassel.

this is where Abe did beat him. :D great eye

Not really.

I see a 7 man protection where we only rushed 4 and got a strip sack.

Clearly the KC oline was somewhat confused by what they saw.

HouseofEuphoria likes this

Not really.

I see a 7 man protection where we only rushed 4 and got a strip sack.

Clearly the KC oline was somewhat confused by what they saw.

Which is what you want from a DC.

You want the oline scratching their heads being confused.

I thought that was the Abraham strip sack. I went back and read the game thread over on Chiefs Planet and all them idiots over there were crying that Abraham jumped the snap and was offsides on that play. But Abraham wasn't offsides. He just beat Albert.