Week 2 Stat Of The Week

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

So far, including the GB game, the home teams in week 2 have gone 8-2 today.

Also the Steelers, Rams, Seahawks, and Chargers are in the lead. The Rams game is the only one that is close. There is a chance that home teams will go 12-2 today.

I see good things for the Falcons tomorrow. Especially since we're one of the better home teams in the NFL. laugh.png

Guest Negatorris

Yeah, I thought about that too until I saw we lost our last 6 against Broncos in the dome. Omens will have your head hurting.....lol

Well at least we broke the horrible road opener record.

And also the losing to KC IN KC record.

Hoepfully we break this MNF 0-3 record. As well as the Denver crap.

Yeah, I thought about that too until I saw we lost our last 6 against Broncos in the dome. Omens will have your head hurting.....lol

Yeah, don't even talk to me about the last time the Broncos came to the Dome. The very first (and so far, only) home game I've attended, and Roddy drops the game-winner. I still haven't recovered. tongue.png

Yeah, don't even talk to me about the last time the Broncos came to the Dome. My very first (and so far, only) home game I've attended, and Roddy drops the game-winner. I still haven't recovered. tongue.png

My first game Matt Ryan didn't play. It was also Vicks first game back :( we got destroyed and the dome was chanting for Vick.

Guest Negatorris

The only teams who lost at home:

Jags - Played Mularkey Ball against one of the best D's in the league. They weren't gonna beat the Texans, let's face it.

New England - A freaking shocker! 2012 may just be the end of the world.

The Rams, Hawks, Steelers, and Chargers all took care of business, and home teams are 12-2 this week.

Let's hope the record is 13-2 after the Falcons play. cool.png