Was I Seeing Things Or...

Big Bubba

were there Saints defenders literally kicking Cam, when he was down , without a helmet on?

It was just something that flashed across the screen, and only caught a glimpse of it, it just looked like they were kicking him in the chest and head, while he was down without a helmet on.. Was curious if anyone else saw the same thing and got the same impression?

Edited by pox 08

Pox, Cam's helmet was off at the bottom of the pile, guys were getting up and even some Panthers made contact with his head in the process. Nothing malicious

It was just something I saw a glimpse of, I've to re-watch it. I wasn't implying malicious intent, just saying how it looked (from my perspective) from the quick glimpse I got of it.

you would not be alone if you were....

I was seeing things today that were just............

Crazy

Refs had little to do with the insanity we saw today

There is not a sport in the WORLD as unpredictable as the NFL .....

as far as what you saw...

Just be Glad Big Nasty Al does not play for Saints

Cam may have been killed on that play if he Did.....

The general consensus over at the huddle is it looked like the Saints were stomping on Cam.... several swear that one defender tried stomping on Cam's hand with his cleats, but Cam moved his hand a split second before impact.

Also, no one is saying it was only the Saints doing stuff. Panthers had their fair share of questionable moments also.

The general consensus over at the huddle is it looked like the Saints were stomping on Cam.... several swear that one defender tried stomping on Cam's hand with his cleats, but Cam moved his hand a split second before impact.

Also, no one is saying it was only the Saints doing stuff. Panthers had their fair share of questionable moments also.

No they are reaching, it wasnt his head, that was the same time his jersey got ripped ya?

No they are reaching, it wasnt his head, that was the same time his jersey got ripped ya?

Honestly? I'm not sure. Like I said in my original post, I have only seen a glimpse of it, for some reason my DVR was not working right and I couldn't rewind. I'm waiting for the re-airing of it later this week. So personally, I can't speak of it in any definitive way, until I see a replay.

I'll tell you what I did see.........................Cam and crew pulled some fine plays that stymied the Saints. I hope we've got a few similar plays up our sleeve tonight.

Falcons Oline needs to hold up tonight. "IF" The Broncos defense comes to play, they are pretty dang good at rushing the passer. That is an "IF" though. They may not bring their "A" game tonight. They/ve only played one game so far , so it's hard to judge them.