Okay We Had Our Fun, Now Let's Focus On The Donkeys!

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

The Falcons still have a game to win. If we lose tomorrow we give everyone in the division hope. With the Stains 0-2, this is OUR division to lose. I really hope this pumps up the players and they are focused and ready for tomorrow's game! We need to control the tempo, and put the league on notice! Today has me excited to see our Falcons. I really hope we don't lay an egg on MNF like we tend to do. The trend has to be broken sometime, right?

Guest Negatorris

My fun hasn't ended. My fun won't end until the Saints win a game. The Falcons game isn't happening for another 27 hours.

I'm just saying. It's gonna sting if we're having all this fun clowning on everyone else and then we lose lol. I just hope everyone is focused.

This is game has me so pumped. I agree losing gives the rest of the division hope and I HOPE our players feel that way. We have to make a statement on MNF. After watching the Saints today, they looked like the worst team in the NFCS. OMG we gonna murder them this year. I wasn't really impressed by Broncos week 1 performance. I think we can get up dbl. digits on Manning. The Dome is gonna be rocking Monday Night

I'm just saying. It's gonna sting if we're having all this fun clowning on everyone else and then we lose lol. I just hope everyone is focused.

Even if we lose tomorrow It's not going to sting for me. I'm pretty sure we're not going to go 16-0. I do know that as of 9-16-2012 the Saints are winless and until they do get a win i'm going to point and laugh.

Even if we lose tomorrow It's not going to sting for me. I'm pretty sure we're not going to go 16-0. I do know that as of 9-16-2012 the Saints are winless and until they do get a win i'm going to point and laugh.

I don't know man.

It would sting for me.

First, it's on the national stage, next we have our history on the national stage, and last we wouldn't get the opportunity as fans to really gloat for a minute

Guest Negatorris

I will be disappointed if we lose. Fact of the matter is. . . a win aint guaranteed BUT a tough fight should be. So long as we come out fighting like grown men to win this game, I am fine. For now, though. . . .SAINTS LOST AHAHAH!!!! 0-2!

If we lose, but we play well it won't sting so much. But if we just don't show up like usual is will nullify the Stains getting embarrassed two times in a row.

If we win, which I believe we will, then it will be perfect, and I will probably go overboard with the gloating.

If we lose, but we play well it won't sting so much. But if we just don't show up like usual is will nullify the Stains getting embarrassed two times in a row.

If we win, which I believe we will, then it will be perfect, and I will probably go overboard with the gloating.

This I agree with you on wholeheartedly!!!! It does no good to pour water in your cup if there is a hole at the bottom of it.

thank you, it'll be imperative for decoud and moore to play with sound fundamentals, take advantage of mistakes, and create opportunities for game changing plays. Safety is too important defensing peyton with these kinds of tools, not to play the game of their life.

they will be important but I feel like we will see more of a west coast, dink and dunk attack from Denver. I mean no disrespect to Manning, but I dont know if he feels comfortable going deep yet. And Im not sure how he'll handle a hit. He got tackled last week, but I dont know that he really got popped by anone. I think we could get in his head if we were to hit him hard one some blitzes early.

they will be important but I feel like we will see more of a west coast, dink and dunk attack from Denver. I mean no disrespect to Manning, but I dont know if he feels comfortable going deep yet. And Im not sure how he'll handle a hit. He got tackled last week, but I dont know that he really got popped by anone. I think we could get in his head if we were to hit him hard one some blitzes early.

He will get up after getting hit the same as he did last week. He slid his protection the wrong way and an extra defender go to him and put a lick on him. He also took another shot when Moreno didnt pick up the blitzer.

He will get up after getting hit the same as he did last week. He slid his protection the wrong way and an extra defender go to him and put a lick on him. He also took another shot when Moreno didnt pick up the blitzer.

the Steelers only got like 2 or 3 hits on him. Im talking Spoon, Abraham, and Co. hitting him play after play.