The Leading Tackler...

falcons007

I been arguing with Aint fans about this all off-season.

So have I. So you know what an argument with them is like then. I have always said I look at stats as a supplment to what I see on the field of play. You can have 130 tackles in a season but half of those come after the man gained a thousand yards on you. You tackled him, yea, but by that time, it is inevitable.

So have I. So you know what an argument with them is like then. I have always said I look at stats as a supplment to what I see on the field of play. You can have 130 tackles in a season but half of those come after the man gained a thousand yards on you. You tackled him, yea, but by that time, it is inevitable.

They made it seem like Lofton was our best defender cause of a statline. Like I told them, "YOU'LL SEE"

I was trying to argue the same with the Falcons fans who were butt hurt when we let Lofton go.