"lol!" Taints Are Really Butt Hurting Right Now. Link Inside!

Dusty

LMAO at that thread! That is the MOST realism I have ever seen out of aints.

If the Falcons win on MNF. . . . .I will not know what to do with myself.

IF they win the following week. . . . . . oh man.

Looking at our schedule going forward, though, we have tough sledding. This is why I am so anxious to see how we do against our first quality opponent. Broncos have a top defense and a solid offense with PEYTON at the helm.

Edited by irú olóyè kan ti Ôlörun

The team as a whole is not bad but the cold harsh reality is that the Saints have the worst defense in the NFL. Painful to say but it's true. It's all on Brees an the O.

Dam ... they're falling apart.

I am just as bad as anyone else. When there is blood in the water I like to swarm in and kill. I think this board will look similar if we lose tomorrow night. I have a ton of confidence we beat Denver. Im just going to chill out with my gloating until after the game tomorrow.

I am just as bad as anyone else. When there is blood in the water I like to swarm in and kill. I think this board will look similar if we lose tomorrow night. I have a ton of confidence we beat Denver. Im just going to chill out with my gloating until after the game tomorrow.

Agree.

Well, I did biggrin.png in another thread

This board will be trolled whether the Falcons win or lose. Gotta savor these moments when they come, and in this moment... we are in sole lead of the NFC South. Hah!

You can't expect a defense that has been coached to play man-to-man for the last 4 years to all of sudden be experts at the Cover 2.. Add to that the fact that the signal caller of the defense (Vilma), is not on the field. Lofton is a great tackler, and great run support, but he does not make line adjustments well...

This team will jell after a few weeks.. hopefully it wont be too late.

I copy pasted that from the link wow that's the total opposite we were hearing about him during the offseason wasn't it?

Karma comes back hard when you do wrong. They are getting what they deserve for the bounty and cheating. They lose 2 more games they will be done. Because on the backend of their schedule they play us twice,the giants in the meadowlands,49ers,Cowboys in Dallas,Tampa and GreenBay. I dont know about yall, but I'm ready to stick a fork in them.