Ryan Is No Joe Flacco

Robb4242

And thank God he isn't. Flacco & the Ravens are just awful when he has to pass. The guy has been off target on almost every throw today. And deep passes, forget about it. Passes over 20 yards & the receiver is having to stop their route to try & come back for underthrown balls. No arm strength, no accuracy, no poise. This guy, on any other team would not be considered even an average NFL QB, but fortunately for him, he's been on a team that doesn't need a decent QB to win games.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pass he threw to Jacoby Jones to cook Aso was a beauty, but Flacco had a terrible second half. It was ugly.

It's ridiculous to say he doesn't have arm strength though. He's got as much of that as you could want.

I'm stretching that one a bit, but he did have a couple of poor deep throws today.

The pass he threw to Jacoby Jones to cook Aso was a beauty, but Flacco had a terrible second half. It was ugly.

It's ridiculous to say he doesn't have arm strength though. He's got as much of that as you could want.

i agree he is a good qb but yeah he is not elite or even close, the ravens Defense carries him 90 percent of the time

I was pulling for the Ravens to win, but didn't have any confidence at all in Flacco at the end. Credit to the Eagles defence but Flacco was hesitant and inaccurate.

Torrey Smith is the biggest threat, yet he only seems to have about 3 receptions each game... He makes big plays when he gets the chance, puzzles me they don't try to utilise him a bit more.

Yall complain when Ryan and Flacco are compared but then turn around and do it here every week.

Neither Ryan or Flacco is elite. Ryan had always needed a highly potent running game. Flacco had always needed that as well. Things are changing a bit for both of them. That still does not mean elite. Elite = T. Brady and P. Manning

Yall complain when Ryan and Flacco are compared but then turn around and do it here every week.

Neither Ryan or Flacco is elite. Ryan had always needed a highly potent running game. Flacco had always needed that as well. Things are changing a bit for both of them. That still does not mean elite. Elite = T. Brady and P. Manning

Your leaving off a couple of things.........like a OFF line that gives the QB time to make his reads..........Manning and Brady can stink it up when they don't have good protection ......guess that means to be a elite QB you need a better than average off line doesn't it ?

I said they were equals and Ryan is a better regular season QB while Flacco is a better post-season one.

After Fitzpatrick and the Bills destroy the Chiefs, that should answer how for real our offense is. We got a real team to play on Monday. Cam Newton did the da*n thing. Let's see if Ryan can do the same thing v. the Broncos.

I said they were equals and Ryan is a better regular season QB while Flacco is a better post-season one.

After Fitzpatrick and the Bills destroy the Chiefs, that should answer how for real our offense is. We got a real team to play on Monday. Cam Newton did the da*n thing. Let's see if Ryan can do the same thing v. the Broncos.

He isn't. He rides the coattails of Rice and the defense more often than not in the playoffs.

lol putting the whole win on cam nevermind stewart and them boys running over them, can someone que up the play of steve smith literally being left wide open. nobody within 15 yds. much less give credit to their defense. I mean drew brees only threw two INTS one being a pick six help giving them 8 pt lead.

no it was all cam (sarcasm)

Edited by jdawg4876

Guest Negatorris

lol putting the whole win on cam nevermind stewart and them boys running over them, can someone que up the play of steve smith literally being left wide open. nobody within 15 yds. much less give credit to their defense. I mean drew brees only threw two INTS one being a pick six help giving them 8 pt lead.

no it was all cam (sarcasm)

Lol even I admit Cam played well today.

I still don't like that whiny baby, douchnozzle.