Congrats Panthers Fans

Kevo

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game. I'm glad that the Panthers decided to go with a balanced offense this week.

Brees is in a position it seems, where he has to do almost everything by himself. His WRs and Graham had quite a few drops. Saints are better than they have shown these past two weeks... I think they're still shaking the rust off, and will eventually be back to their normal ways.

Great win for our team today. Complete team effort. Offense played to their ability and the run game showed why it is so deadly. On defense, we constantly pressured Brees and played well enough to outscore the Saints.

Look forward to Thursday night against the Giants!

Hey y'all did good, and here you are.

Good game. I'm glad that the Panthers decided to go with a balanced offense this week.

Brees is in a position it seems, where he has to do almost everything by himself. His WRs and Graham had quite a few drops. Saints are better than they have shown these past two weeks... I think they're still shaking the rust off, and will eventually be back to their normal ways.

Unfortunately for us, we will end up playing them after they get their sh!t together.