Quit With This Kc Sucks

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

First off......are you really going to tell me Buffalo was an amazing team last year, cause they beat new england?

Second off.....ummm didn't we put up 20 points in the first half against them....while Buffalo put up 21?

- Don't forget the Bills have the top DE now.

Thirdly......Fitzpatrick has only thrown for 178....yes there is still a quarter to go. But no way he gets another hundred.

Fourthly....Spiller has put up 100 yards.....how much did we put up on them in total??? not even a 100 in rushing. <<<<-----this is something will address. (every team finds something to fix with in the first few games of the season to work on.....and this is ours.

Lastly....any given sunday......just like Superbowls.....Giants and Patriots.

now if you are still going to cry and *****. Just jump off the bandwagon already. Because I see a lot of these new guys as nothing but bandwagon fans.

EDIT: I am not mad that KC sucks. which I agree they do. I am made at the 4+ threads saying how KC sucks, therefore we are not good. I am tired of seeing this place lose it marbles. Turner did not do in pre-season (a ton of people lose marbles.....yet they did not look at what Turner has done in pre-season every year).....Grimes goes down (a ton of people lose their marbles......I am ok with being upset with losing grimes, regardless that I am not a fan of him.)......now we see KC doing worse then when we beat them and again a ton of people lose it. it just trips me out that those marble losers do not look at the entire picture. Fitzpatrick only has 178 passing yards and there is only a minute left....while Ryan had almost 300. <<<<---- this is why there is Ryan sucks threads. these marble bandwagon losers do not know how to look at the entire picture.

KC is losing to Buffalo, and has looked awful. The AFC West (outside of Denver) as a whole has looked awful this year, worse than expected. We did beat up on a bad KC team last week, but that's what a good team is supposed to do. Not sure why you want people to quit saying KC sucks when it's pretty obvious that they do.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

we also have a Defense that is a work in progress. Nolan is teaching something new to our guys. All we did in the past was know zone pretty much. our Defense is going to have some good and bad quearters IMO for a good 6 weeks. After that everything will start clicking correctly.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

What would make someone a bandwagon fan just because they are new to TATF?

all this stupidness sounds like a bandwagon person. typically a bandwagon fan does not know what they are talking about.

If they knew what they were talking about, then there would not be 4+ threads started with this junk. everyone knows every sunday is different. we could keep going with this, well we beat KC, who beat green bay last year, and GB beat us before that and won the superbowl.....guess we should not have to play the season cause we are sure to win the SB.....right?

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

KC is losing to Buffalo, and has looked awful. The AFC West (outside of Denver) as a whole has looked awful this year, worse than expected. We did beat up on a bad KC team last week, but that's what a good team is supposed to do. Not sure why you want people to quit saying KC sucks when it's pretty obvious that they do.

I do not mind it. it is when people are sitting there saying KC sucks and therefore we stink. there is 4+ threads saying how we stink cause we beat up on a bad team.....plus people think the bills sucks. they have a great RB and the best DE.

all this stupidness sounds like a bandwagon person. typically a bandwagon fan does not know what they are talking about.

If they knew what they were talking about, then there would not be 4+ threads started with this junk. everyone knows every sunday is different. we could keep going with this, well we beat KC, who beat green bay last year, and GB beat us before that and won the superbowl.....guess we should not have to play the season cause we are sure to win the SB.....right?

Me personally, understands a win is a win and not to take any game for granted. I posed a topic to get an opinion since I read a lot of topics/posts about how KC was being taken lightly, and could've beaten us if they had their whole team intact. I'm a fan of this team and been one for years. I'm hoping we whoop everyone, but it is what it is.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

EDIT: I am not mad that KC sucks. which I agree they do. I am made at the 4+ threads saying how KC sucks, therefore we are not good. I am tired of seeing this place lose it marbles. Turner did not do in pre-season (a ton of people lose marbles.....yet they did not look at what Turner has done in pre-season every year).....Grimes goes down (a ton of people lose their marbles......I am ok with being upset with losing grimes, regardless that I am not a fan of him.)......now we see KC doing worse then when we beat them and again a ton of people lose it. it just trips me out that those marble losers do not look at the entire picture. Fitzpatrick only has 178 passing yards and there is only a minute left....while Ryan had almost 300. <<<<---- this is why there is Ryan sucks threads. these marble bandwagon losers do not know how to look at the entire picture.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I get what you're saying...

it is not you. I know a fan when I see one. sorry you were one who was saying this. I should have clearfied it. sorry.

minus you and a few others.....I just see there is a lot of bandwagon fans. I do know some are new and etc......heck I did not follow the falcons until after they got rid of coaches and players. I wanted to follow them but I did not like a lot of the coaches and players in the vick era. so right before the 2008 draft I saw they picked a HC who was great as a DC. then I was very happy with the TD move. I wanted Ryan, but I was ok with the fact if we would have gotten flacco....but I wanted Ryan slightly more. then when I saw the moves to get Turner and what else we picked. I was home bound.

side note: I see our team as basically being a 4 year old team. there is only a few pieces here that have been here before 2008.

I am new to the board but I dont think the date joining a m.b. (aka a new poster) makes anyone a bandwagon fan. Or if their way of thinking is different from yours. I have been a fan since Bart was the quarterback. no way a bangwagon.

Being new here doesn't make you a bandwagon fan. I've only been on here since the start of last season, myself. Moved over here when they changed the ESPN boards.