Bucs Are Looking Complete

SyCo

Consistent pass rush, nice receiver, and rb. Right now they are looking solid all around. Freeman still doesn't look like a starting QB.

Still early to say though, Giants may be a mess this year, who knows.. another two or three games and we might be talking about the bucs a little more

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

jbs trash talk is weak nowadays

Spoken like a true Homer! The only good trash talk to a homer is trash talking up how high powered the Falcons are. You poor ******** are scared shitless, and either too proud to admit it or just to stupid to see the BUCS have a defense and won't be the cakewalk you were counting on.

Spoken like a true Homer! The only good trash talk to a homer is trash talking up how high powered the Falcons are. You poor ******** are scared shitless, and either too proud to admit it or just to stupid to see the BUCS have a defense and won't be the cakewalk you were counting on.

You've got to be kidding me? I've been calling the bucs solid all game.. but are you even watching the game? They dont look like anything to be scared of jb. They're playing basic football, and beating a giants team who are killing themselves. You've got to be the biggest ******* homer of us all if you think you've got yourself a powerhouse in the making.. the **** out of here with your ********...lol aint NOBODY scared of twinkle toes freeman grounding the football at the sight of a blue jersey

the difference is the falcons fans were talking about the falcons offense prior to the start of the season. it's easy to talk smack about something that has already happened.

We're DONE! We just aren't good enough to beat another good team. I got carried away, and should've known better. Schiano is making all sorts of rookie head coach mistakes here. Freeman looks just like he did LAST season. So even if by some miracle we were able to pull this game out. We ain't gonna scare anyone! Apologies to you Homers. At this point I'd say the Falcons are at least twice the team the BUCS are at this point. While we have some real talent, you can tell we're too young to be able to do anything!