Our New Te Of The Future Could Spell Doom For The Nfl Defense's

THE ICEMAN

How Scary will this Offense be if we get a TE with some speed maybe someone like Graham or Davis with that said those guys just don't fall off trees but TD is pretty good at finding sleepers. As good as TG still is the elite LB and safety's can cover him berry did when he was put on him. He's more of a role player so to say. But still can be very productive because of the guys around him. But he's not the guy that can turn a 5 yard pass in to a 50 yard pass or a guy you fear like Julio is anymore but looking in to the future hopefully TD can get Matt a shiny new toy next season. But I'm still very interested to see what kind of numbers the great TE ends up with.

More concerned about getting a RB next year. Can't open up the passing game against good teams without a decent running threat. Which the Falcons lack as of now.

I was thinking the same thing but as highly as they talk about Jaquizz Rodgers I would expect him to at least get a shot to be the guy.

RB is not a priority yet. For the fans, yes, but fans panic quickly. If Turner breaks 1000 yards, we don't need a RB. Just because Turner had a down game doesn't mean anything. Welker had a trash game as well, do you move on in the slot? No. Wait until week 10.

More concerned about getting a RB next year. Can't open up the passing game against good teams without a decent running threat. Which the Falcons lack as of now.

Can't have a decent run game withotut blocking, which is what the Falcons lack. I do not care who the back is if you do not block and open hole he aint goin nowhere.