Clabo And Weatherspoon Are Both Questionable

Peyton

they'll play.

And how would you know that? Clabo got hurt at practice, so it's not like it's something he has been playing through. He was just added to the injury report for the first time yesterday.

I don't really know the history on Weatherspoon's hamstring injury, the other day was the first I had heard about it though.

Lack of depth is a key result of the Julio Jones trade..when you trade 5 drafts picks for 1 pick..You lack depth

I'll admit the Julio trade was a gamble, but it sure seems to be paying off. And you can't say that it's the worst thing a team has ever done in the NFL--heck, you can't even say it's the worst thing the Falcons have ever done!

But either way, you still can't say that if we had those draft picks we wouldn't be in the same position.

We might have used those picks on 3 other WRs a TE and a kicker laugh.png

It's not good that neither practiced today, but for the life of me I fail to see the value of these kind of threads.

It is what it is. If they can go it will obviously be beneficial to the Falcons. If they can't their backups need to step up.

Group hand-wringing over things we have no control over seems like a futile exercise.

Why not have a group hand wringing exercise? This is a forum where we talk about more ******** issues that have nothing to do with the Falcons; whereas, this is a major factor in not only this game, but the entire season. We are not a team that can afford to lose any starters. We all know our depth is pitiful. Pardon me, but i was already wringing my hands when we lost Grimes. Now I am starting to sweat as well.

Why not have a group hand wringing exercise?

Does it help or change anything? Is there anything anyone on here can say about this potential problem that will give you comfort?

It's not good that neither practiced today, but for the life of me I fail to see the value of these kind of threads.

It is what it is. If they can go it will obviously be beneficial to the Falcons. If they can't their backups need to step up.

Group hand-wringing over things we have no control over seems like a futile exercise.

It was information, but also I was wondering if anybody knew what was wrong with them. I found it on my own before anybody told me though.