Ray Graham

jbrinson

How you guys feel if we took Ray Graham from Pitt with a 3rd or 4th round pick in the draft. He would probably have went higher had he not got hurt last year. I'm watching him now against VA Tech and he is pretty good. He's got good speed and elusiveness. He can catch and block as well. Good back to play with Quizz and Snelling. I'm thinking that this year might be it for Turner.

Graham comes off like a Jacquizz Rodgers type of back, and obviously we already have that. I'd prefer an RB like Andre Ellington or Mike Gillislee to complement Rodgers.

Andre Ellington is who I prefer too. Him and Bell. But Ellington has the speed we lack.

There are just way to dang many players for me to even begin to try and evaluate so I normally just read what you guys have to say, but if this guy had an injury last year, I know this board has a problem with players with prior injury. Although that has no bearing on what our FO would do.

Great example right here. He cuts on a dime, and his speed is crazy.

Very shifty. Almost as shifty as Quizz, and harder to bring down. A quality back, but not a feature back. I wouldn't hire him for Turner's job..........................................I wonder if I would have said the same about an undergrad Emmit Smith. He' looks like 5'11' 190 But they can work miracles in the weight room. I loved that cut where he jumped sideways into the Back Judge's watch pocket!

Guest Negatorris

Very shifty. Almost as shifty as Quizz, and harder to bring down. A quality back, but not a feature back. I wouldn't hire him for Turner's job..........................................I wonder if I would have said the same about an undergrad Emmit Smith. He' looks like 5'11' 190 But they can work miracles in the weight room. I loved that cut where he jumped sideways into the Back Judge's watch pocket!

We don't need someone to take Turner's job. The Falcons need to move to a RBBC type rushing attack with no primary back.

That guy is very elusive, ducking under and spinning out of tackles. He is quick laterally like Quizz, but he is much faster and explosive. He is not as tough as Quizz. He goes down easier, but much harder to catch. Ray really cuts through traffic like butter flying by two or three guys at a time. Amazing one hand catch seems to catch the ball well. I dont know how big he is. Looks smallish and those guys seem to last until 5th rd.

I like the MSU back #24 cant think of his name right now

I like LeVeon Bells ability too but as I was watching him I realized how out of control and hard he runs. I would be worried about his knees or concussions with him because he runs with wreckless abandon. In the middle rds he is a steal, especially if NFL coaches ask him to protect himself better while remaining as effective.

I like LeVeon Bells ability too but as I was watching him I realized how out of control and hard he runs. I would be worried about his knees or concussions with him because he runs with wreckless abandon. In the middle rds he is a steal, especially if NFL coaches ask him to protect himself better while remaining as effective.

Bell is pretty good but in a couple of years do we really want to be in the same situation we're in with Turner. Bell can catch though so he might be more of a threat though. I just would like quick and agile guys and keep Snelling.