Carolina Vs New Orleans Tomorrow On Fox

Sheldon Cooper

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want the Panthers to win. I can't stand the Saints. That plus, I like Cam. He's a very competitive player. When he's losing, I think a lot of people confuse his competitive nature with whinning. A lot of people still talk about him stealing that laptop like he wasn't 18 or 19 years old. It was a laptop. Get over it. The same people are acting like they haven't done some dumb shi+ as a teenager.

I want the Panthers to win. I can't stand the Saints. That plus, I like Cam. He's a very competitive player. When he's losing, I think a lot of people confuse his competitive nature with whinning. A lot of people still talk about him stealing that laptop like he wasn't 18 or 19 years old. It was a laptop. Get over it. The same people are acting like they haven't done some dumb shi+ as a teenager.

yea one time when i was a dumb kid i sold myself to a college for a couple hundred grand... we've all been there though

yea one time when i was a dumb kid i sold myself to a college for a couple hundred grand... we've all been there though

lol

That was his dad that had him up for sale. Cam never "sold himself". He was sold "allegedly". It was never proven.

Dogs can fly but I can't prove it.

O.J. did it

Edited by Numbaz

Guest Negatorris

He's a rival. End of story. Don't defend him.

I'm really torn here. I had to get Brees in FF because he dropped and was best available. I can't stand the Saints or Panthers, but I need Brees to put up points. I'd prefer the Saints lose, but I'd also prefer Scam's overrated @$$ gets shutdown.

Dilemmas... I'll root for a 35 point tie, with Newton getting benched by halftime and Carolina's backup leading them to 35 points in the 2nd half. Yep, that sounds good.

Saints need to lose. They are a far bigger threat for the division than the horrid Panties
Agree with you....Going to be hard to root for the Panties though.....I hate them a little less than the Taints.....