Snakes

Mr. Hoopah!

As annoying as Canadian winters get, they keep snakes to a minimum, gators out of the lakes and rivers, no fire ants, no killer bees etc.

Lots of skunks, squirrels, rabbits and raccoons. See a coyote wandering around and black bears are starting to encroach a bit more. That's just life in the suburbs.

I can deal with snakes insects etc. Bears? No thank you.

As annoying as Canadian winters get, they keep snakes to a minimum, gators out of the lakes and rivers, no fire ants, no killer bees etc.

Lots of skunks, squirrels, rabbits and raccoons. See a coyote wandering around and black bears are starting to encroach a bit more. That's just life in the suburbs.

Canada is so flipping cold don't understand how people do it. I guess growing up in Georgia ...I'm too stupid to know any better..

My wife is from Montreal....

This reminds me of a story from my younger days....

So I was about 12-13 years old, roaming the woods around my house with a friend of mine. Before I go on, let me tell you a little about my friend. This friend's dad was a Sergeant in the Marines and an overall bad ***. This seemed to kind of rub off (no homo) on the son and his other two siblings because they were all badazzes in that family. My friend is currently in the Middle east with some sort of Air Force SWAT battalion. Ok, back to the woods. We were just walking around being stupid prepubescent kids when we happened to stumble upon a 5 foot rattlesnake. This snake was probably about 10 feet away from us when we notice it and it doesn't even know we were are around. Right as I'm about to say **** it and turn around, my buddy says, "stay still and watch this." I started to tell him to not do anything at risk of being bit (obviously). But this idiot sprints towards the snake, grabs it by the tail and whips it like a bull whip. I swear to you, when that snake whipped, it's fuccing head must have flown 30 feet in the air. Just snapped clean off of its spine. I'm just standing there in awe like wtf just happened and my buddy, who was probably high off of adrenaline, was laughing his *** off.

And that ladies, is one of the most badazz things I have ever seen in person.

I now tell this story every time that I get the chance to tell it.

This reminds me of a story from my younger days.... So I was about 12-13 years old, roaming the woods around my house with a friend of mine. Before I go on, let me tell you a little about my friend. This friend's dad was a Sergeant in the Marines and an overall bad ***. This seemed to kind of rub off (no homo) on the son and his other two siblings because they were all badazzes in that family. My friend is currently in the Middle east with some sort of Air Force SWAT battalion. Ok, back to the woods. We were just walking around being stupid prepubescent kids when we happened to stumble upon a 5 foot rattlesnake. This snake was probably about 10 feet away from us when we notice it and it doesn't even know we were are around. Right as I'm about to say **** it and turn around, my buddy says, "stay still and watch this." I started to tell him to not do anything at risk of being bit (obviously). But this idiot sprints towards the snake, grabs it by the tail and whips it like a bull whip. I swear to you, when that snake whipped, it's fuccing head must have flown 30 feet in the air. Just snapped clean off of its spine. I'm just standing there in awe like wtf just happened and my buddy, who was probably high off of adrenaline, was laughing his *** off. And that ladies, is one of the most badazz things I have ever seen in person. I now tell this story every time that I get the chance to tell it.

thats crazy---I wonder if he is still alive

So I was about 12-13 years old, roaming the woods around my house with a friend of mine. Before I go on, let me tell you a little about my friend. This friend's dad was a Sergeant in the Marines and an overall bad ***. This seemed to kind of rub off (no homo) on the son and his other two siblings because they were all badazzes in that family. My friend is currently in the Middle east with some sort of Air Force SWAT battalion. Ok, back to the woods. We were just walking around being stupid prepubescent kids when we happened to stumble upon a 5 foot rattlesnake. This snake was probably about 10 feet away from us when we notice it and it doesn't even know we were are around. Right as I'm about to say **** it and turn around, my buddy says, "stay still and watch this." I started to tell him to not do anything at risk of being bit (obviously). But this idiot sprints towards the snake, grabs it by the tail and whips it like a bull whip. I swear to you, when that snake whipped, it's fuccing head must have flown 30 feet in the air. Just snapped clean off of its spine. I'm just standing there in awe like wtf just happened and my buddy, who was probably high off of adrenaline, was laughing his *** off.

WOW props to dude... THAT IS BADARSE!

******* LOL. Not how I expected that story to turn out.