One Thing That Makes Me Laugh

jdawg4876

swifty might be the next skip bayless, bc he always hedges his bets. what I mean is he thinks we should trade ryan for draft pics and we should have brought in peyton manning during the off season. he talks crap about ryan constantly yet he has a ryan lead offense going up against a peyton manning lead offense and he predicts we win with ryan by 10 pts or more which would be a two score win lol. talking about walking a fence lol, so either way he cant be wrong come on man.

swifty pick a side any side I dont care but dont be a pansy towing the line lol jk

swifty might be the next skip bayless, bc he always hedges his bets. what I mean is he thinks we should trade ryan for draft pics and we should have brought in peyton manning during the off season. he talks crap about ryan constantly yet he has a ryan lead offense going up against a peyton manning lead offense and he predicts we win with ryan by 10 pts or more which would be a two score win lol. talking about walking a fence lol, so either way he cant be wrong come on man.

swifty pick a side any side I dont care but dont be a pansy towing the line lol jk

I remember Swift Kick saying he wanted Cutler over Ryan a while back. That would have been funny to get his thoughts on that last night.

if he dont like ryan thats fine I dont think ryan is elite myself yet, can he be sure maybe. I just dont like folks who try and have a backdoor escape plan bc their argument is wrong. bc if we win it will be ryan having the bigger challenge in my honest opinion. I think our defense will improve, but when I look at the denver's defense they got skill players at almost every level and I hoenstly think they are better than our Defense right now, the only advantage on defense I see is our Lb core specifically spoon and nick

Swift is a smart dude, honestly. He was right about the playoffs last year, and he's been right more times than not in the past as well. If he's endorsing a win, even though I'm not, I respect that...and it just means he's starting to believe in this offense (and possibly by extension Ryan) more. How is that a bad thing?

I swear, people will hate on others for no real reason at all in TATF. I find myself agreeing with haters and lovers equally most of the time on here nowadays. I mean, with Dtan and Phil it was annoying, and there have been some annoying people farther back in the past, but it's mostly good people now.

Minus Mr. Right. But every rose has a couple thorns here and there.

Swift is a smart dude, honestly. He was right about the playoffs last year, and he's been right more times than not in the past as well. If he's endorsing a win, even though I'm not, I respect that...and it just means he's starting to believe in this offense (and possibly by extension Ryan) more. How is that a bad thing?

I swear, people will hate on others for no real reason at all in TATF. I find myself agreeing with haters and lovers equally most of the time on here nowadays. I mean, with Dtan and Phil it was annoying, and there have been some annoying people farther back in the past, but it's mostly good people now.

once again im not hating on him for not liking matt ryan but you cant bash a qb and say we should have picked up manning in the offseason then pick ryans team against mannings team to win by ten pts the world dont work that way and we both know it.

good day sir

once again im not hating on him for not liking matt ryan but you cant bash a qb and say we should have picked up manning in the offseason then pick ryans team against mannings team to win by ten pts the world dont work that way and we both know it.

good day sir

why not? I personally like Ryan and don't get why people hate on him, but if he feels Manning is a better QB, but the Falcons are a better team, then its natural to pick the Falcons....football is after all a team game

Swift has been right about a few things (but even a broken clock is right twice a day), but what led him to some of those conclusions have been flawed, It's the way he presents his opinion by carpet bombing every thread that makes him hated. Losing to the Giants wasn't all on Matt Ryan, it was more on scheme and OL. You can't tell me that if Pat Hill and Koetter had been with this team in January we wouldn't have put at least a TD on the board. Matt Ryan being a flawed QB that can never improve wasn't the reason we lost.

Going back to Vick, he was right about Vick's character. The problem is, no one saw the dog fighting coming. We all knew he had character flaws, but no worse than half the NFL. No one could have thought Vick was as evil and flawed as he turned out. We all held out hope that he would turn it around. Vick wasn't getting released over pot. He was released because he was a psychopath.

Swift takes pleasure in pissing on fan's hope. That's why he is hated. He could be 100% right all the time, and it doesn't matter. He's a ****. That's why he gets banned every 20 minutes.

why not? I personally like Ryan and don't get why people hate on him, but if he feels Manning is a better QB, but the Falcons are a better team, then its natural to pick the Falcons....football is after all a team game

bc we all know is going to be a shoot out I just dont see how anyone can say we have more talent on the defense than they do. when I look at pass rush its not even close they are leaps and bounds better. the secondary is a wash to me but I do think champ is the best in the secondary on either side of the ball. the only level I see us being is better is at LB. thats my opinion. it would be different if he picked us to win by 3 or 7 in a shootout but he is picking us to win by ten, when he says matt ryan cant perform on a big stage on monday night and he is a game manager at best, and then ya going against a top qb in manning, thats called hedging ya bet no matter how you call it when he says we win by 10.

So if we win he can say he was right bc he picked us to win by 10. If we lose he can put it on matt ryan. thats why he always "thinks" he is right not bc his predictions are right but bc he always has a backdoor exit plan just like skip.

Edited by jdawg4876