Falcons Will Win...

DD: Objective Elite

Just general info for anyone dumb enough to think the Falcons could POSSIBLY LOSE this game , huh?rolleyes.gif

what if they dont lose

what if they win

and win big ?????

Then what ???

is it gonna be

ohh Manning had an off night.....

or oh Falcons are lucky

what if they are as good as what some here think ????/

then what ????

Nah. I think we could very well lose this game. I think we win by a FG.

It should be a GREAT Game, I'm looking forward to it. When Manning's in a zone he's deadly, and I haven't really watched him since the season before last. If your defense isn't up to the task he's gonna light you up. BVut, the same could be said about the Falcons. I just feel the Broncos have a better defense and John Fox is very familiar with playing in the Ga. Dome. I see it going either way in a definite OVER pick, pointswise.

what if they dont lose

what if they win

and win big ?????

Then what ???

is it gonna be

ohh Manning had an off night.....

or oh Falcons are lucky

what if they are as good as what some here think ????/

then what ????

Thanks for reiterating my point. The Falcons CAN'T LOSE!laugh.png

and John Fox is very familiar with playing in the Ga. Dome. I see it going either way in a definite OVER pick, pointswise.

he is a whole 2 and 8 at the Ga Dome with both wins coming vs J Mora Jr and an ave score of 35-16

but he did manage to beat mora twice by a total of 8 pts

It should be a GREAT Game, I'm looking forward to it. When Manning's in a zone he's deadly, and I haven't really watched him since the season before last. If your defense isn't up to the task he's gonna light you up. BVut, the same could be said about the Falcons. I just feel the Broncos have a better defense and John Fox is very familiar with playing in the Ga. Dome. I see it going either way in a definite OVER pick, pointswise.

Yes JB Fox is so familiar being a Panthers coach.... I think he won 2 games all time in his career in the Georgia dome! 3 at MOST! Granted he didn't have Manning....

Falcons are 0-3 on Monday night football under Ryan bit a Very impressive 26-4 all time at home with him.... 35-24 Falcons...

I just hope we don't blitz TOO much and disguise it well when we do. Manning will tear a blitz to pieces. Coverage ****s him up more (ask SD) Makes the Grimes loss hurt even more IMO.

I just hope we don't blitz TOO much and disguise it well when we do. Manning will tear a blitz to pieces. Coverage ****s him up more (ask SD) Makes the Grimes loss hurt even more IMO.

I dont think we will get home with just the front 4, we may get there with 4, but it will be LBs and DBs Blitzing with DEs Dropping in the flat...

Just some interesting tidbits that i found in another thread just thought I'd pass it along

Manning Vs. Nolan

They actually have quite a history against each other. Here are the key findings:

• Mike Nolan is 1-6 vs Peyton Manning
  • Peyton Manning has never put up 30+ points against a Nolan led defense.
  • Petyon Manning has only thrown for 300+ yards once against a Nolan led defense and that's the time that Peyton lost.
  • Peyton Manning has 5 INTs the last 2 games against a Nolan led defense.

Just some interesting tidbits that i found in another thread just thought I'd pass it along

Manning Vs. Nolan

They actually have quite a history against each other. Here are the key findings:

• Mike Nolan is 1-6 vs Peyton Manning
  • Peyton Manning has never put up 30+ points against a Nolan led defense.
  • Petyon Manning has only thrown for 300+ yards once against a Nolan led defense and that's the time that Peyton lost.
  • Peyton Manning has 5 INTs the last 2 games against a Nolan led defense.

I like the last 3 points. Not the first one. hahahah

Eh? How much did the offense of Nolan's team score? I can't put that all on Nolan considering the last 3 points.

Here ya go

The last time they met was:

2009 (Defensive Coordinator for Broncos):

Lost 28-16

Peyton Manning:

20 completions

42 attempts

220 yards

4 TDs

3 INTs

This game might have actually led to Nolan's demise in Denver:

http://www.stampedeb...g-and-the-colts

So Nolan might want some revenge. It's safe to say that Nolan will be highly motivated vs his old team against the QB that might have led to his leaving that old team.

Before that it was:

2005 (Head Coach for 49ers):

Lost 28-3

Peyton Manning:

23 completions

31 attempts

255 yards

1 TD

2 INTs

2004 (Defensive Coordinator for Ravens):

Lost 20-10

Peyton Manning:

20 completions

33 attempts

249 yards

1 TD

0 INTs

2002 (Defensive Coordinator for Ravens):

Lost 22-20

Peyton Manning:

30 completions

40 attempts

284 yards

1 TD

1 INT

2000 (Defensive Coordinator for Jets):

Won 27-17

Peyton Manning:

27 completions

51 attempts

339 yards

2 TDs

2 INTs

2000 (Defensive Coordinator for Jets):

Lost 23-15

Peyton Manning:

21 completions

35 attempts

210 yards

1 TD

0 INTs

1999 (Defensive Coordinator for Redskins):

Lost 24-21

Peyton Manning:

23 completions

37 attempts

298 yards

2 TDs

1 INT

I don't feel good about this one.. For one, win or lose, the falcons arent scoring 40 points. It'll be around 20-25 I'm thinking. I've got a feeling Smith is going to try to keep manning off the field with the run game. If we really truly can't successfully run the ball, then we lose easy.