Saints Will Win...

Kevo

So, the panthers might have 3 points, or 9 points?

Whichever team wins, there are going to be some enjoyable, memorable meltdowns around here.

It's an important game for this early, slightly more so for the Panthers who already have a divisional loss, but for the Saints as well.

I think there's a decent chance the Bucs and Falcons come up short considering the opposition so the division could be 1-1, 1-1, 1-1, 0-2 come Tuesday morning which wouldn't inspire wholesale panic for the 0-2 team.

So, the panthers might have 3 points, or 9 points?

Whichever team wins, there are going to be some enjoyable, memorable meltdowns around here.

Well IMO you won't hardley see ANY Panthers fans if they lose.

Saints wise if they lose, You'll still see some of the long time reg's but mysteriously some will have sick GF's for months on end and they'll pop back up when/if the Falcons lose a game to the Saints!

tongue.png

Whichever team loses will not win more than 8 games this year

I tend to agree with that statement. I don't want to since it's so early, but both team saw glaring issues that needed to be addressed in week 1. This game should be able to show how the Saints & Panthers are addressing those issues.

I figure, if there was a team in our division that wouldn't win 8 games, it would be the BUCS and that still may be the case, But this week 2 matchup of the Saints/Panthers is a MUST WIN for both teams, in my book. I don't see that being the case for the Falcons & Bucs in either of their week 2 games. The Falcons are good enough to easily overcome 1 early season loss, and the BUCS look like ANY win the get is pretty much gravy at this stage of the season. NO ONE is predicting them to do anything but lose at this point.

It's an important game for this early, slightly more so for the Panthers who already have a divisional loss, but for the Saints as well.

I think there's a decent chance the Bucs and Falcons come up short considering the opposition so the division could be 1-1, 1-1, 1-1, 0-2 come Tuesday morning which wouldn't inspire wholesale panic for the 0-2 team.

Really looking forward to Monday night and see how my team does. They look like the they did in KC [2nd half of KC game for the D] and win the game, Falcon fans have reason for hope. And a nice early season lead in the division.

I tend to agree with that statement. I don't want to since it's so early, but both team saw glaring issues that needed to be addressed in week 1. This game should be able to show how the Saints & Panthers are addressing those issues.

I figure, if there was a team in our division that wouldn't win 8 games, it would be the BUCS and that still may be the case, But this week 2 matchup of the Saints/Panthers is a MUST WIN for both teams, in my book. I don't see that being the case for the Falcons & Bucs in either of their week 2 games. The Falcons are good enough to easily overcome 1 early season loss, and the BUCS look like ANY win the get is pretty much gravy at this stage of the season. NO ONE is predicting them to do anything but lose at this point.

NO ONE but you.......

Really looking forward to Monday night and see how my team does. They look like the they did in KC [2nd half of KC game for the D] and win the game, Falcon fans have reason for hope. And a nice early season lead in the division.

Well, I thought the Falcons could start the season with a win streak. I'm just hoping the Broncos come through.

If the falcons can stay healthy ill be happy. We have depth issue especially on D. Our D played like crap and i expect Manning will have some fun with them.

We need to re establish our running game at some point. Ryan vs manning sounds fun on paper, but we need to keep our D off the field.

The Panthers vs Saints is fun. I think the Saints are in better position to bounce back. They came out to cocky last week and made some easy to fix mistakes, like drop passes. Im still routing for the panthers though :) But im not sure they are ready to face a full clicking saints.

The key to the season is never losing 2 in a row and the Panthers did that more last season while the saints dont. If i was betting id go with the saints. But for rival fun i want the panthers to get them.

That makes sense.

The hole for the panthers would be bigger because of 2 division loss's but not insurmountable,

Especially with as crappy as some of the other teams in the conference have looked. ( the bears for example)

Even if/when the falcons beat the broncos it would not mean AS much because its only a win vs an AFC team... in fact we do not play an nfc team until week 4 when we host the panthers.