Jaworski: Atlanta's No-Huddle Can Be Scary....

~SEAMILL~

I am lazy but that doesn't disprove what I am saying. Go back and listen to what Jaws said about arm strength. It's kind of funny that so many of you will just cast people off as haters, instead of addressing the arguments. That's what happens when you aren't sure of your opinion. If I'm wrong, people will be along to tell me in a more skillful manner. I'll wait....

The **** you spew about Matt Ryan proves you're a hater, nothing else. It's funny that the only people that seem to bash Ryan are the couple of trolls here that have numerous screen names. You, and the other "hater" that get your rocks off on bashing Ryan are pathetic losers. Get a hobby outside of flooding a message board with garbage. At least spammers have a purpose.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is an outrageous rationalization. Does it occur to you that being a fan of matt ryan, who happens to be the QB of our favorite team, is probably the most normal thing a true fan can be. Especially when considering all the awesome things he has brought to this club since starting his rookie year. What is clear is you are OBSSESSED with hating ryan and have the ABNORMAL sentiment.. Not visa versa bro. To you everything revolves around ryan. To us we're just happy we have one of the good ones in the league. In fact, we are learning that with proper blocking and scheming he could end up being even better than he is now... and that is pretty good. This is the norm. Your on the fringe of being nearly unreasonable bro...

It's one thing to be a fan of Ryan's. It's quite another to apologize for and excuse everything he does. I am a fan of Matt Ryan's. However, I think he has a lower ceiling than guys who have strong arms. The game has changed. You don't see guys like Joe Montana winning rings. You have to have a great deep ball to win the Super Bowl in today's game.

I guess footballexpert is suggesting Brees isn't great. Because he doesn't have a strong arm either. He doesn't have the physical tools of Rodgers,Cam,Luck,RG3.

It doesn't matter how strong a arm you have if you have no idea where it's going. Example being Cam Newton. Has not completed more than 2 passes in a game that have traveled at least 20 yards in the air in any of his last 9 games.

But these idiots here would die to have Cam Newton because of his HUGE arm.

It doesn't matter how strong a arm you have if you have no idea where it's going. Example being Cam Newton. Has not completed more than 2 passes in a game that have traveled at least 20 yards in the air in any of his last 9 games.

But these idiots here would die to have Cam Newton because of his HUGE arm.

you act like cam is all arm. Hes a red zone stud ryan ia a red zone dud. Hes also huge, hard to bring down, mobile, and has huge upside. Nice try though.

Cam Newton didn't make the playoffs his rookie year and Ryan did. See? I can make up silly arguments too, Ryan has thrown the deep ball many times and been accurate, he threw a touchdown pass to JJ last year in triple coverage and put it ONLY where he could catch it, Ryan is an awesome QB, anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot, I'll take Ryan as quick as I would Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers, I'm not saying he's the best ever, but he's the best the Falcons have ever had.

If we beat the Bronco's a large bandwagon will be rollin out of the Georiga Dome, but hopefully we'll start getting some respect/attention.

I consistently watch NFL network programs and it feels like they are fair-weather on the Falcons, school girl crushes on (Green Bay, Texans, and Niners) either way, I just want to see Ryan put up sick numbers against Manning and the Bronco's

• 3 weeks later...