Jaworski: Atlanta's No-Huddle Can Be Scary....

~SEAMILL~

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a fan of the team since before you were born. There is no evidence to the contrary. Ryan is one of the worst deep ball throwers I have ever seen. The team has one of the best deep threats I have ever seen. Do you see the problem here?

Please dont insult our intelligence any further. You lose. Ryan wins. Now we have two profound, detailed breakdowns of how impressive Matt Ryan is. Both are ex nfl QB's that have not traditionally said very good things about our team. Dude, your done. You're losing credibility by the post. Sorry man, epic fail, you're all washed up. Turn in your badge and clean out your desk. Management will be walking you out of the building now. Matter of fact. You are no longer legit. You have been fired inumerable times and come back as an imposter each time.

How does it feel to know you are not wanted here? The only way you are able to post is by using hundreds of alias names and accounts... Otherwise, your permanently banned for conduct unbecoming to the overall health of this board. Talk to the hand...

Please dont insult our intelligence any further. You lose. Ryan wins. Now we have two profound, detailed breakdowns of how impressive Matt Ryan is. Both are ex nfl QB's that have not traditionally said very good things about our team. Dude, your done. You're losing credibility by the post. Sorry man, epic fail, you're all washed up. Turn in your badge and clean out your desk. Management will be walking you out of the building now. Matter of fact. You are no longer legit. You have been fired inumerable times and come back as an imposter each time.

How does it feel to know you are not wanted here? The only way you are able to post is by using hundreds of alias names and accounts... Otherwise, your permanently banned for conduct unbecoming to the overall health of this board. Talk to the hand...

I don't know who you think you are talking to, but you have the wrong person.

Telling me I am done, over and over, will accomplish nothing. You need to unrustle your jimmies so you can start thinking clearly.

Edited by FootballExpert

I've been a fan of the team since before you were born. There is no evidence to the contrary. Ryan is one of the worst deep ball throwers I have ever seen. The team has one of the best deep threats I have ever seen. Do you see the problem here?

So everybody, what happens more this season: Jone's TDs or Swift's new identities?

No you haven't. I've been alive longer than the Falcons have existed.

There is considerable evidence to the contrary, you just ignore it.

No, because the only problem is in your mind.

Soon Ryan will hook up with Jones on several deep passes that go 40-50 yards in the air, balls that are perfectly thrown and hit Jones in stride.

Then, your only complaint will be playoffs, which you will keep harping on because it will be your only talking point that hasn't been completely disproved.

Then, in late January and early February, if you keep your word, you'll STFU because Ryan will make a deep playoff run.

According to some people, Julio is not that talented. Some people will say anything to defend or excuse Ryan.

Hahahaha. The only people who complain about Julio's talent are the ones who keep talking about Shiny Hood Ornament nonsense. In other words, you, Muskoka, and FFS. The Ryan homers are even higher on Julio than they are on Ryan.

ETA not that there is anything wrong with that. I think Julio will be the best WR in the NFL this year.

Edited by NOVAFalconFan

So everybody, what happens more this season: Jone's TDs or Swift's new identities?

No you haven't. I've been alive longer than the Falcons have existed.

There is considerable evidence to the contrary, you just ignore it.

No, because the only problem is in your mind.

Soon Ryan will hook up with Jones on several deep passes that go 40-50 yards in the air, balls that are perfectly thrown and hit Jones in stride.

Then, your only complaint will be playoffs, which you will keep harping on because it will be your only talking point that hasn't been completely disproved.

Then, in late January and early February, if you keep your word, you'll STFU because Ryan will make a deep playoff run.

Again, you have the wrong person.

Hahahaha. The only people who complain about Julio's talent are the ones who keep talking about Shiny Hood Ornament nonsense. In other words, you, Muskoka, and FFS. The Ryan homers are even higher on Julio than they are on Ryan.

ETA not that there is anything wrong with that. I think Julio will be the best WR in the NFL this year.

The only people I see complaining about Julio's talents are the people that will go to the end of the earth to make excuses for Ryan.

If Gonzalez retires as most anticipate, himself included, free agency or trade would be the safer bet for a starting TE. His replacement is not on the current roster. This is why I dont understand not targeting Chris Cooley. Oh right, not enough cap space to afford him, oh well.

Chris Cooley said he could never play for another team other than the Redskins. Plus he's missed a ton of games in 2 of the past 3 games.

I don't know who you think you are talking to, but you have the wrong person.

Telling me I am done, over and over, will accomplish nothing. You need to unrustle your jimmies so you can start thinking clearly.

Is that you swifty? if so, I take back zip... If not, have a clue... I found nothing negative and all postive ryan compliments from Jaws... If you read the same article then I question your motives or intelligence... period.

Edited by HASHBROWN3

Aaron Rodgers is an MVP who has already taken his team to the top of the mountain. It is absurd to compare Ryan to someone like that.

Where did I compare the two? Help me with that.

I was just saying Rodgers for example was not this Rodgers at 4 years in the league. He continued to do what some here say Ryan can't do: He continued to develop after 4 years in the league.

So calm down. Didn't say Ryan was Rodgers, was going to be Rodgers or even better than Rodgers. Just used your butt buddy as an example.

Where did I compare the two? Help me with that.

I was just saying Rodgers for example was not this Rodgers at 4 years in the league. He continued to do what some here say Ryan can't do: He continued to develop after 4 years in the league.

So calm down. Didn't say Ryan was Rodgers, was going to be Rodgers or even better than Rodgers. Just used your butt buddy as an example.

Oh, you didn't compare Ryan to Rodgers, you just compared Ryan to Rodgers. I am perfectly calm. My jimmies are properly unrustled.

No, not according the Matt Ryan fan club. According to them, Ryan has HOF potential, but Julio doesn't, and neither does Roddy. Everything in their world revolves around Matt Ryan. They couldn't care less about the team. If they have to knock other players to excuse Ryan, they will do so, time after time.

So I guess your role is to maintain the balance huh?

If Gonzalez retires as most anticipate, himself included, free agency or trade would be the safer bet for a starting TE. His replacement is not on the current roster. This is why I dont understand not targeting Chris Cooley. Oh right, not enough cap space to afford him, oh well.

Well, he's made it clear that he wants to stay and retire a Redskin, not to mention the Redskins haven't completely given up on him (they've set up meetings with Cooley in recent days).

No, not according the Matt Ryan fan club. According to them, Ryan has HOF potential, but Julio doesn't, and neither does Roddy. Everything in their world revolves around Matt Ryan. They couldn't care less about the team. If they have to knock other players to excuse Ryan, they will do so, time after time.

That is an outrageous rationalization. Does it occur to you that being a fan of matt ryan, who happens to be the QB of our favorite team, is probably the most normal thing a true fan can be. Especially when considering all the awesome things he has brought to this club since starting his rookie year. What is clear is you are OBSSESSED with hating ryan and have the ABNORMAL sentiment.. Not visa versa bro. To you everything revolves around ryan. To us we're just happy we have one of the good ones in the league. In fact, we are learning that with proper blocking and scheming he could end up being even better than he is now... and that is pretty good. This is the norm. Your on the fringe of being nearly unreasonable bro...