Are The Terrorist Nations Entitled To Free Money From The American Government

Brehus

Entitlement money for the Terrorist  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should America continue to borrow from China and give it to Terrorist nations to help fiance the terrorist

• Yes the terrorist nation are entitled to the billions of dollars we give them
    • No why is the Government dumb enough to give free money to the terrorist nations

I personally find it very sad how our ******** Government continues give money too terrorist nations while at the same time ***** about how we are borrowing money from china and about how bankrupt the country is becoming. Borrowing money from one enemy to give to another enemy is just downright dumb. All of those years we paid Pakistan to hide Bin laden and even after we found out they were hiding him we continue to give them entitlement money not to mention we were dumb enough to give them nukes. Even after what is happening in Egypt we are still going to continue to give them entitlement money how dumb can you get.

Edited by Brehus

Sorry dude but it just downright dumb to continue to give money to countries that hate us while at the same time looking for ways to cut here in America, so they can continue to give money to people that hate us We need to vote all of the morons out of office if they keep giving entitlement / support money to the terrorist nations

Edited by Brehus

We do it, because we are paying them to play nice with israel. Heck, we are even paying israel. we need to take out money out of the middle east. let them do as they please. If they want to go to war, then fine let them.

Beyond shortsighted. I know you're college educated, did they never touch on global economic effect? You would not be NEARLY as untouched by an outright war in the Middle East as you seem to think. The release date of the iPhone 5 would be the least of your concerns.

I do agree with the op (and you) to a degree. We should reevaluate any and all aid given. Enemies most of all, but "friends" as well, including Israel. I support Israel's right to exist whole heartily but we can not support our own debt, changes must be explored.

Beyond shortsighted. I know you're college educated, did they never touch on global economic effect? You would not be NEARLY as untouched by an outright war in the Middle East as you seem to think. The release date of the iPhone 5 would be the least of your concerns.

I do agree with the op (and you) to a degree. We should reevaluate any and all aid given. Enemies most of all, but "friends" as well, including Israel. I support Israel's right to exist whole heartily but we can not support our own debt, changes must be explored.

Agreed.

To be honest, American allies (incl my home country) should pay the US. I think such an arrangement would be more benefitting for both sides because it helps cover the costs, gives more credibility towards the defense of those countries and also makes sure that America and its allies are on the same page.

We actually had such an arrangement, remember the first gulf war? Germany, Japan and other countries that opted to not participate did pay some billions. I thought that was a good arrangement because it kept the alliance together with some contributing with armed personal and other with ressources and money. Then came the Bush years, our coalition was effectively divided and the US started to bribe allies instead of getting help from them.

Edited by Herr Beast

I agree that foreign aid should only go to our closest allies, if its given to any foreign country at all. Just out of curiosity though, how much do you guys think foreign aid takes up out of the Federal Budget?

Why even your allies?

Most of them are first world countries so it isn't like you are helping them build their country/ feed thier people.

They don't need money for military aid because if they are your allies no one will F with them because you already spend so much on your military.

I don't understand why you don't just put the money you have in aid towards your own people.

What percentage of the National Budget would be acceptable? 25%, 15%, 10%, 5%, 1%? Foreign aid as a budget concern is a non-starter. Now, cutting foreign aid to countries who cannot provide for the safety of our diplomats... That makes sense.

What percent of the Federal budget is foreign aid? Dont peak first: http://seanfoote.wor...t-of-us-budget/

Someone is going to have to take budget cuts serious eventually. This video is a nice illustration.

What percentage of the National Budget would be acceptable? 25%, 15%, 10%, 5%, 1%? Foreign aid as a budget concern is a non-starter. Now, cutting foreign aid to countries who cannot provide for the safety of our diplomats... That makes sense.

What percent of the Federal budget is foreign aid? Dont peak first: http://seanfoote.wor...t-of-us-budget/

Someone is going to have to take budget cuts serious eventually. This video is a nice illustration.

Awesom chart... Hard to see on my phone though... Maybe Romney can whip out this chart and....

Awesom chart... Hard to see on my phone though... Maybe Romney can whip out this chart and....

I dont think either of the presidential candidates want to address that chart. The trouble is that we need to cut alot out of that chart and each piece of that pie represents a voting constituency. So, Republicans say "We will cut your taxes", and Democrats say "We will give you more stuff." Or, the Republicans say "They will raise your taxes" and Democrats say "They will take away your stuff." All the while, we only get tiny forays into the realm of curbing spending and those are mostly just lip service.