The Worst

Shredman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what most of this means, or how it's relevant but...

What does "being an American" constitute? How can a Muslim American not "be an American".

ya know thats a good question

according to you an American is someone who can say

"Most Muslims" could not give one f*ck about America either way.

and not be put in Jail , beaten or killed

like what would happen in most Muslim Countries lol

according to me

an American is someone who Loves Apple Pie lol

The Truth is Probably somewhere in the Vast Middle of our 2 Views of What an American should be lol

Is Julio Muslim?

I googled it.

Didn't look too hard but I learned his name is quintorris Lopez "Julio" Jones.

I now believe He's a manchurian football player. Planted In The nfl to spread his Muslim/beaner hate agenda.

Shred I'm here right with ya and I won't stop until he is out of the league and the rest of us America loving Americans are safe.

I Think its safe to say anyone who played at Bama, and now is a superstar in The NFL has embraced The American Way of Life lol

Some people want to watch the world burn. Some of them use religion as the means to that end.

This has been happening for thousands of years, not going to stop anytime soon.

Don't think America is innocent. I am unable to share what happened during my Navy deployments in 06 and 08 because it's classified. Here's a hint, Seal teams, foreign political assassinations.

Lost a lot of respect for shred from the first page.

I dont need your Respect

Just Respect America

and the ppl and lost their lives over this crap....

even my own Family are taking this with a grain of salt and saying how bad the guy is that did this movie....

you guys need to wake the he77 up and smell the coffee

I never thought such die hard NFL Fans would be so whimpy and so understanding to ppl who want you dead, who want your kids dead, who want to wipe out your way of life, who want to gag your women and treat them like animals......

but I have lost respect here, because i called these ppl ragheads.....

screw you guys....

I dont need your Respect

Just Respect America

and the ppl and lost their lives over this crap....

even my own Family are taking this with a grain of salt and saying how bad the guy is that did this movie....

you guys need to wake the he77 up and smell the coffee

I never thought such die hard NFL Fans would be so whimpy and so understanding to ppl who want you dead, who want your kids dead, who want to wipe out your way of life, who want to gag your women and treat them like animals......

but I have lost respect here, because i called these ppl ragheads.....

screw you guys....

Spoken like a true Poet! SMH

I am done talking about it

I guess I will just stick to Football talk , that way I dont Offend anyone

I feel ya, Shred. You have the right to speak your mind. It's what our forefathers died for. To keep silent would degrade their sacrifice.

Obviously most on this board only care about being OFFENDED; they seem to care nothing about being OFFENSIVE. I've read ad nauseum in this thread how everyone hates "religion"; and horn, who is one of this thread's biggets critics, has posted "g-dmn" in other threads himself. Now he's all up in arms about being offensive. GTFO

Studies show that most people only understand ideals at a seventh grade level. The proof is in this thread. Islam is intent on taking over, while the new generation in this country is intent on not offending them. An army in retreat is no match for an army intent on advancing their force.

Rampant abortion. The advancing homosexual agenda. Eroding moral values. No National Pride. It all adds up to what the Word calls "People calling Evil: Good; and Good: Evil" The only thing NOT tolerated in this country is morality...

Here's a quote for you, Shred. It may help...

"There is nothing that has been done that cannot be undone except for the ignorance of a people who allow it to be done..."

I feel ya, Shred. You have the right to speak your mind. It's what our forefathers died for. To keep silent would degrade their sacrifice.

Obviously most on this board only care about being OFFENDED; they seem to care nothing about being OFFENSIVE. I've read ad nauseum in this thread how everyone hates "religion"; and horn, who is one of this thread's biggets critics, has posted "g-dmn" in other threads himself. Now he's all up in arms about being offensive. GTFO

Studies show that most people only understand ideals at a seventh grade level. The proof is in this thread. Islam is intent on taking over, while the new generation in this country is intent on not offending them. An army in retreat is no match for an army intent on advancing their force.

Rampant abortion. The advancing homosexual agenda. Eroding moral values. No National Pride. It all adds up to what the Word calls "People calling Evil: Good; and Good: Evil" The only thing NOT tolerated in this country is morality...

Here's a quote for you, Shred. It may help...

"There is nothing that has been done that cannot be undone except for the ignorance of a people who allow it to be done..."

WHAT?!