The Worst

Shredman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 2 billion Muslims in this world. So are you saying that you have personally seen "most of them" burning the Israeli flag.

Just for clarification purposes, let's say most is anything over 50 percent, so you've seen 51 percent (or over one billion) Muslims burning the Israeli flag?

you guys have been fighting over 11 acres for 2000 yrs Because of Davids (a powerhouse in a book about a god you dont believe in)falandering Penus

I think that alone should be enough for us to say screw it.....

most christians are racists

image6141.jpg

I've seen this happening plenty of times, so..

Yeah, last time I checked the KKK is quite frowned upon in the states. Where as, when the towers feel 11 years ago, Muslims were dancing in the streets of **** near every country in the middle east.

I can't recall the KKK committing terrorist actions abroad either, then again the rednecks have ingenuity. Maybe it was them that blew a hole in the USS Cole. I can picture it now. William Robert telling his buddy 'Hey, look at this' as he crashes his bass boat into the Cole, while simultaneously lighting his keg of 'XXX' brand moonshine.

Yee Haw!!!

So you've been known to slaughter millions of innocent people and "blow some shyt up" in the interest of your political/religious views? Interesting.

no I am saying we have Nuked ppl to prove a point in a war we had already won

that point being ?

dont mess with the United States

Yeah, last time I checked the KKK is quite frowned upon in the states. Where as, when the towers feel 11 years ago, Muslims were dancing in the streets of **** near every country in the middle east.

I can't recall the KKK committing terrorist actions abroad either, then again the rednecks have ingenuity. Maybe it was them that blew a hole in the USS Cole. I can picture it now. William Robert telling his buddy 'Hey, look at this' as he crashes his bass boat into the Cole, while simultaneously lighting his keg of 'XXX' brand moonshine.

Yee Haw!!!

I'm not really sure if you're suggesting that muslims as a whole, were happy about 911. The line you and shred are drawing seems kind of blurry to me. Are you speaking against the bad guy terrorists? or muslims in general?

Hold on, are you saying most Muslims don't hate the state of Israel?

You could confirm this by waving an Israeli flag in Tehran. Pics or it didn't happen!!

*sigh*

Not liking or endorsing a political move made by a country does not confirm hate or "Anti" views.

Iraq, Pakistan, Jordan, etc.

Do those countries make up the majority of Muslims? I don't think they do.

Does that mean every Muslim in that country cares about America and wants their intervention? Is it not at all possible that everyone in the country was not on board with accepting said aid.

you guys have been fighting over 11 acres for 2000 yrs Because of Davids (a powerhouse in a book about a god you dont believe in)falandering Penus

I think that alone should be enough for us to say screw it.....

Who is "you guys"? I'm not a Muslim. Nor am I Israeli or Pakistani, I am part-Arab and the country that I have ties too has taken action in the conflict that I strongly disagree with. I would in no way begrudge the US for saying "screw it". As an American I would prefer it if we stayed out of a whole lot of sh*t.

Edited by NYG4

no I am saying we have Nuked ppl to prove a point in a war we had already won

that point being ?

dont mess with the United States

Okay so now you are saying that you slaughtered hundreds of thousands of innocent people in order to 'make a point". Interesting.

I'm not really sure if you're suggesting that muslims as a whole, were happy about 911. The line you and shred are drawing seems kind of blurry to me. Are you speaking against the bad guy terrorists? or muslims in general?

I think to them they are one in the same.

Clearly according to some posting this thread, muslims as a whole all hold the same views, beliefs, and the actions of any single one are a direct reflection of every single one.

Edited by NYG4

Come on dude, the terrorists. I'm sure that the majority of Muslims are hard working, decent family minded people. I'm quite sure there are scared, helpless female Muslims who are basically treated worse than a dog and have about the same rights.

I have nothing against those people, it's the ones that are trying to kill me that I have a problem with.

Come on dude, the terrorists. I'm sure that the majority of Muslims are hard working, decent family minded people. I'm quite sure there are scared, helpless female Muslims who are basically treated worse than a dog and have about the same rights.

I have nothing against those people, it's the ones that are trying to kill me that I have a problem with.

This is a whole lot different than what you were implying.

Edited by meezy0236

*sigh*

Not liking or endorsing a political move made by a country does not confirm hate or "Anti" views.

Do those countries make up the majority of Muslims? I don't think they do.

Does that mean every Muslim in that country cares about America and wants their intervention? Is it not at all possible that everyone in the country was not on board with accepting said aid.

Who is "you guys"? I'm not a Muslim. Nor am I Israeli or Pakistani, I am part-Arab and the country that I have ties too has taken action in the conflict that I strongly disagree with. I would in no way begrudge the US for saying "screw it". As an American I would prefer it if we stayed out of a whole lot of sh*t.

well we though Egypt was with us...

yet Americans Died there this week....

I dont really care what your Heritage is

I am Dutch/German Heritage

But I am an American

and have been all my Life

Just because I had a Great Great Grandfather who was German dont mean I am a Nazi or that I even have a clue about their Politics today ...

I Could care Less about Germany's Politics

What I do care about are Americans

What I do Care about is my Family and Friends who are all Americans

and anyone who tries to hurt any of the above needs to be Destroyed

Its time for our Muslim Americans to make a choice IMO

Be an American or get the he77 out

yes even you Jim Brown lol

It really did come off as muslim hate, i'm glad to hear i was wrong though

well we though Egypt was with us...

yet Americans Died there this week....

I dont really care what your Heritage is

I am Dutch/German Heritage

But I am an American

and have been all my Life

Just because I had a Great Great Grandfather who was German dont mean I am a Nazi or that I even have a clue about their Politics today ...

I Could care Less about Germany's Politics

What I do care about are Americans

What I do Care about is my Family and Friends who are all Americans

and anyone who tries to hurt any of the above needs to be Destroyed

Its time for our Muslim Americans to make a choice IMO

Be an American or get the he77 out

yes even you Jim Brown lol

I'm not sure what most of this means, or how it's relevant but...

What does "being an American" constitute? How can a Muslim American not "be an American".

And here I was thinking their football opinions were misinformed.

well how do you feel about it ?????

misinformed or not

we had the Courage to say what we thought

about something that matters

something that effects all of us....

make me understand how I am Misinformed

NYG has only proved my point that Most Muslims are anti American....

misinformed or not

How in the H E DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS did she do that?

misinformed or not

I can't even..

Good Night. I am finished with the thread for real.

tumblr_m55usutKnE1qzgqkl.gif

Edited by NYG4