The Worst

Shredman

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude apparently I didn't. I'm still quite relieved there are only a few of them out there, maybe Obama can start bringing the troops home now.

Wow, are you that stupid? OK, I'll spell it out for you like a 2nd grader. Shred was calling people ragheads (which NY gave the definition of the term and how it's used), and I told him by using that term he was making a broad generalization of a whole race of people which as you should know is in the hundreds of millions. He meant terrorist, which is still FEW in comparison to the whole Muslim community, and is not the ideology that all muslim people share. There you go, now you can be as sarcastic as you like but that's what I meant.

Edited by meezy0236

Wow, are you that stupid? OK, I'll spell it out for you like a 2nd grader. Shred was calling people ragheads (which NY gave the definition of the term and how it's used), and I told him by using that term he was making a broad generalization of a whole race of people which as you should know is in the hundreds of millions. He meant terrorist, which is still FEW in comparison to the whole Muslim community, and is not the ideology that all muslim people share. There you go, now you can be as sarcastic as you like but that's what I meant.

true but most Muslims have anti American Views

If you are told from birth, by everyone around you, Family, Friends, and even Teachers , That The Atlanta Falcons Helmets are White, Then if someone ask you what color are the Atlanta Falcons helmets , you will say white, even if the rest of the World knows they Black...

does that make any sense ????

lol

If you are told from birth, by everyone around you, Family, Friends, and even Teachers , That The Atlanta Falcons Helmets are White, Then if someone ask you what color are the Atlanta Falcons helmets , you will say white, even if the rest of the World knows they Black...

lol

FALSE.

Some seem to think the whole Islamic religion is based on hating America. Do you realize the Islamic faith has been around LOOOOOOOONG before America was colonized? "Most Muslims" could not give one f*ck about America either way.

lol

This may very well be true, but that doesn't automtically mean they are or will become extremist.

Why is no one bringing up the fact that these murders are rushing embassies through out the middle east and killing people. It's not just the US either, the German embassy was just ransacked today.

http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloomberg/article/German-Embassy-in-Sudan-Ablaze-After-Storming-by-3865950.php

Instead, we are discussing the PC term for a terrorist. Gawd forbid we insult someone anymore, but cutting off someone's head is completely understandable because his Koran told him it was okay.

http://www.sfgate.com/business/bloomberg/article/German-Embassy-in-Sudan-Ablaze-After-Storming-by-3865950.php

"Most Muslims" could not give one f*ck about America either way.

Well now I am gonna show my Conservative Nature and speak now as an American who is just that.....

You are either with us

or against us

but let us know if you are not with us

because we need those Billions we are sending in aide to your Draconian azzes

The Best thing to do at this point is just cut ties with all of um, yep Including Israel

Pull our Troops out

let them have at each other

Pizz on Their Oil and their False Gods

Invest all that new found Money and man power in Clean energy

Let um kill each other

Why is no one bringing up the fact that these murders are rushing embassies through out the middle east and killing people. It's not just the US either, the German embassy was just ransacked today.

http://www.sfgate.co...-by-3865950.php

Instead, we are discussing the PC term for a terrorist. Gawd forbid we insult someone anymore, but cutting off someone's head is completely understandable because his Koran told him it was okay.

http://www.sfgate.co...-by-3865950.php

Stop being an idiot dude. If you want to talk about that and the people doing it cool. I think that's what Shred intended anyway. Don't act like me or anyone else who's responding don't care about what's happening to our embassies or Americans

Stop being an idiot dude. If you want to talk about that and the people doing it cool. I think that's what Shred intended anyway. Don't act like me or anyone else who's responding don't care about what's happening to our embassies or Americans

I very much agree with his view on wording

and lets not offend anyone

Fuk them.... lol

I think its about time to offend these ...... people

Wow, get defensive much? My comment was directed at everyone, not you exclusively, so relax.

Anyway, I'm with Shred we need to pull out ALL of our resources in the middle east and Korea. Let them kill each other while we invest all that aid back into our country. In case you weren't aware our economy has been in the tank for 7 years now.

Well now I am gonna show my Conservative Nature and speak now as an American who is just that.....

You are either with us

or against us

but let us know if you are not with us

because we need those Billions we are sending in aide to your Draconian azzes

The Best thing to do at this point is just cut ties with all of um, yep Including Israel

Pull our Troops out

let them have at each other

Pizz on Their Oil and their False Gods

Invest all that new found Money and man power in Clean energy

Let um kill each other

I mean, that's kinda been what a lot of "them" have been asking in the first place.

And let's be honest. IDK why you are even using the word "us" so much. Because let's keep it 100, YOU aren't going to do a d*mn thing but sit on your ignorant *ss and let the media dictate your entire world.

Edited by NYG4

The countless times I have seem Muslims burning the Israeli flag comes to mind.

There are 2 billion Muslims in this world. So are you saying that you have personally seen "most of them" burning the Israeli flag.

Just for clarification purposes, let's say most is anything over 50 percent, so you've seen 51 percent (or over one billion) Muslims burning the Israeli flag?

no we have been known to blow some shyt up....

and we do it alot better than they do lol

So you've been known to slaughter millions of innocent people and "blow some shyt up" in the interest of your political/religious views? Interesting.

Edited by NYG4

Wow, get defensive much? My comment was directed at everyone, not you exclusively, so relax.

Anyway, I'm with Shred we need to pull out ALL of our resources in the middle east and Korea. Let them kill each other while we invest all that aid back into our country. In case you weren't aware our economy has been in the tank for 7 years now.

Did I say you were talking directly to me? I just said stop being an idiot, and that still stands.

There are 2 billion Muslims in this world. So are you saying that you have personally seen "most of them" burning the Israeli flag.

Just for clarification purposes, let's say most is anything over 50 percent, so you've seen 51 percent (or over one billion) Muslims burning the Israeli flag?

Hold on, are you saying most Muslims don't hate the state of Israel?

You could confirm this by waving an Israeli flag in Tehran. Pics or it didn't happen!!