Awaiting Obummers Remarks...

HASHBROWN3

Now that goofball and his crack media units have put their political finger in the air, I bet he begins the tough talk... we deserve a leader with a pair... this guy is so over his head we should all be frightened for our childrens future... I wonder if the media is colluding and getting their collective answers together so as to maximize making him actually "appear" to be a leader... LOL...

Meantime, the more the middle east melts down, the weaker and more pathetic his mid-east apology tour looks... Can we please put some adults in charge... Please!!

I was hoping we could hear sandra flukes remarks on our world diplomacy... but we'll have to listen to hillary doing damage control while touching our hearts about a false premise of an internet video... Lies...dont imagine she will bother discussing a 911 premeditated attack that they should have been proactively working to prevent...

Hey obama we dont have an issue with the libyans with the signs... although that is just heartwarming thanks... but what are you going to tell those animals who sodomized and killed our american brother? Your weakness is not what we need to hear. We want unadulterated anger and you shaking your finger at those mofo's and raising your voice just like you do when your shaming your own american people for disagreeing with your policies... you are worse than carter sir. And that is saying something. I wonder what those marines were thinking while standing at attention on that same platform mister president...?

That was spineless and gutless. It was a ceremony of thanking the fallen for their service. Not what the american people or the victims families so desperately needed to hear sir!!!

They needed to hear their american president ball up his fist in anger and shake it at those bloodthirsty animals and shout at the top of his lungs that we will grab those rabid dogs by the scruff of their neck and force them to stare us in the face and be accountable for the atrocities they have committed while burning our flags like it was toilet paper... what a shame...