Is The Falcons Organization Trying To Wipe Out The Memory Of Michael Vick?

bdog 29

Common Man, take off the blinders, he showed finger to the Falcons fans in the GA Dome in the video. Anyways Vick in his own words after the game apologizing the Falcons fans..

http://sports.espn.g..._len&id=2676827

Oh, and you know who he was shooting the bird to?

You know what was said before he did it?

Of course he apologized.

That's what public figures do, whether they mean it or not.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not defending him necessarily, but I don't have to make stuff up either.

I'm just being logical.

Not making up anything about him giving the finger this actually happened, I was a huge fan of his, But I'm a fan of the falcons first. So when a player decides to put more effort into illegal activity instead of playing football, And turns his back on the city and franchise, My logic tells me he can go to ****

Any one who still defends him is not a falcon fan, They are fans of the former player

Not making up anything about him giving the finger this actually happened, I was a huge fan of his, But I'm a fan of the falcons first. So when a player decides to put more effort into illegal activity instead of playing football, And turns his back on the city and franchise, My logic tells me he can go to ****

Any one who still defends him is not a falcon fan, They are fans of the former player

I'm not debating that it happened, I said your interpretation as to what happened is just your opinion, and not very logical at that

He just threw a pick in the Raven's end zone to end their first drive.

Man, if Vick doesn't pull it out this season, Andy Reid will be gone.

And I hate to see that happen.

As much as I hate him when he plays us, he is a good coach.

Edited by rounz

I was listening to something on Vick the other day regarding this weekends match-up between the Eagles and Ravens - and heard his statistics against playoff teams - incredible!

In regular season - against teams that made the playoffs, his overall record is 5-21-1. Even more incredible, since 2005, his record is 1-16 against teams that make the playoff that year.

In post season - his record is 2-3

I must admit, I was kind of shocked at these stats. When I get a few minutes - I'm going to have to go look up Ryan's and see his regular season stats against playoff teams. This is quite interesting from an analysis standpoint. I'm curious to see the record of some of the top QBs in the league.

Wow Tandy! That is absolutely shocking. I didn't expect it to be anywhere near that bad.