Is The Falcons Organization Trying To Wipe Out The Memory Of Michael Vick?

bdog 29

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highly educated and likely highly successful as well. The SAT weren't the only thing he nailed. He was doing this while being an architectural design major and one of best schools in the world in Stanford.

I know you have developed your own personal 100-point inspection that divides quarterbacks into one of these categories:

Passers

Pure passers

Pocket passers

Mobile passers

Running passers

Passing runners

Gunslingers

Playmakers

Game managers

rustlers

cut throats

murderers

bounty hunters

mugs

pugs

thugs

nitwits

halfwits

dimwits

vipers

snipers

con men

muggers

bushwhackers

hornswogglers

horse thieves

train robbers

bank robbers

And rumrunners

Which category is Luck?

I know you have developed your own personal 100-point inspection that divides quarterbacks into one of these categories:

Passers

Pure passers

Pocket passers

Mobile passers

Running passers

Passing runners

Gunslingers

Playmakers

Game managers

rustlers

cut throats

murderers

bounty hunters

mugs

pugs

thugs

nitwits

halfwits

dimwits

vipers

snipers

con men

muggers

bushwhackers

hornswogglers

horse thieves

train robbers

bank robbers

And rumrunners

Which category is Luck?

Where's blessed or lucky at?

I clicked on this thread ready to ridicule the OP for being silly.......but he's right.....it is beyond bizarre to have a flashback about that particular football game and not talk about Michael Vick. Really really strange.

Thank you, glad someone understands. This thread isn't about Michael Vick, RG3, Andrew Luck, or Matt Ryan. It's about how strange it is that Vick isn't mentioned at all in a post about that particular game. Some of you people are really stupid if you get upset over that or think I'm comparing Vick to Ryan.

Thank you, glad someone understands. This thread isn't about Michael Vick, RG3, Andrew Luck, or Matt Ryan. It's about how strange it is that Vick isn't mentioned at all in a post about that particular game. Some of you people are really stupid if you get upset over that or think I'm comparing Vick to Ryan.

I tweeted the guy to tell him how bizarre it was that he wrote an article on that game without mentioning Vick. He's not replied as of yet.

I'm not sure I get why so many people hate on Blank for that. Can you explain why you or others consider that a low moment?

Owners shouldn't be that hands on. That can't be helpful for a coach trying to get a QB, or any other player, to learn and play within a system. However, I agree that Blank's lowest moments came in 2006 and 2007.

I'm not sure I get why so many people hate on Blank for that. Can you explain why you or others consider that a low moment?

My problem with it was this. When Vick first got hurt we were all told that he would miss 6 weeks top. That he would come back in plenty of time to save the season. But Vick took his own sweet time and even when doctors were reportedly telling Vick he was fine, Vick was still saying he was hurt and couldn't play and it wasn't until after Reeves got fired that Vick finally came back. Blank choose Vick over Reeves and it set the franchise back several years.