Is The Falcons Organization Trying To Wipe Out The Memory Of Michael Vick?

bdog 29

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/news/article-1/Time-Machine-Offense-Rules-Broncos-in-04/f71d304c-8e8c-4b80-a882-91131df4579e

Just read this thing on the homepage called the time machine and they're talking about our game against the Broncos in 04. The article talks about everyone from Rod Smith to Peerless Price to Kevin Mathis but there's no mention at all of our QB that game, Vick. This is funny to many especially when you consider that this might have been Michael Vick's best game...ever. He threw for over 250 yards and ran for 100 and also threw two TD's. Why they'd choose this of all games to ignore Vick beats me.

I can understand why they wouldn't bring him up but Michael Vick is a part of our history, good and bad. Despite what may have happened, I don't think it's right to completely ignore Vick in the write up for that game.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was a huge Vick fan when he first came to ATL; but when I see him play now, all i can think is that I'm glad he is somebody's else's problem now laugh.png

I don't mean off the field, but the nailbiting game play: Is he gonna get hurt this play; is he gonna do something stupid; can he pull this out...

http://www.atlantafa...82-91131df4579e

Just read this thing on the homepage called the time machine and they're talking about our game against the Broncos in 04. The article talks about everyone from Rod Smith to Peerless Price to Kevin Mathis but there's no mention at all of our QB that game, Vick. This is funny to many especially when you consider that this might have been Michael Vick's best game...ever. He threw for over 250 yards and ran for 100 and also threw two TD's. Why they'd choose this of all games to ignore Vick beats me.

I can understand why they wouldn't bring him up but Michael Vick is a part of our history, good and bad. Despite what may have happened, I don't think it's right to completely ignore Vick in the write up for that game.

Easily one of the 5 best games Vick ever had for the Falcons.

I was a huge Vick fan when he first came to ATL; but when I see him play now, all i can think is that I'm glad he is somebody's else's problem now laugh.png

I don't mean off the field, but the nailbiting game play: Is he gonna get hurt this play; is he gonna do something stupid; can he pull this out...

Agree so much. No more having to worry about him making a stupid throw or fumble and him getting carried off the field.

This is no different from the Japanese textbooks not mentioning their 'war crimes' during WWII. Pretty sad how the Falcons organization has to rewrite history, oppress former players, and systematically distort facts. But just because people aren't allowed to speak or mention something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Wonder if 'King' Arthur attended Joseph Stalin's School for Propaganda? Maybe Arthur will start hire aFalcons KGB and fans that wear Vick jerseys to games will suddenly disappear one by one...

Edited by Mr. Right

This is no different from the Japanese textbooks not mentioning their 'war crimes' during WWII. Pretty sad how the Falcons organization has to rewrite history, oppress former players, and systematically distort facts. But just because people aren't allowed to speak or mention something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Wonder if 'King' Arthur took a page out of Joseph Stalin's Propaganda Book? Maybe Arthur will start hire aFalcons KGB and fans that wear Vick jerseys to games will suddenly disappear one by one...

21996602.jpg

This is no different from the Japanese textbooks not mentioning their 'war crimes' during WWII. Pretty sad how the Falcons organization has to rewrite history, oppress former players, and systematically distort facts. But just because people aren't allowed to speak or mention something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Wonder if 'King' Arthur took a page out of Joseph Stalin's Propaganda Book? Maybe Arthur will start a Falcons KGB and fans that wear Vick jerseys to games will suddenly disappear one by one...

What if they wear an Aaron Rodgers jersey?