The Main Thing The Falcons Need To Get A Win Monday Night...

ryanATL1988

They need YOU! They need us more than ever Monday night. Remember when we went to Houston last year and the offense had such a hard time trying to run the no huddle. Thats what the Falcons need. Roddy, Spoon, and Ryan all said it in there interviews. They need the crowd to come out and make it LOUD! I wish i could be at the game but due to the military im in Texas. Please come out and show your team the support they deserve. This organization has come a long way and we need to show them how much we appreciate them. So when you go to the game Monday night please show up early and be loud until the end of the 4th quarter. Its the least we could do. RISE UP is not just for the players. Its for the fans too and I believe its our turn to RISE. I know i will be in my living room screaming my head off with my spoon jersey. Come out, Be Loud and give the Broncos ****!

I think it is going to be nuts since we just routed the Chiefs. Fans are excited that football is back and we looked good for a change in our opener. Not to mention we play well in the Dome and it's a Monday nighter. When's the last time we were quiet for a prime time game?

Guest Negatorris

I will be screaming extra loud for those who can't be there. I'm gonna get there early so I hope others will aswell. We need to have The Denver Mannings holding their ears once they step outside that tunnel! The home opener is always the best atmosphere.

They need YOU! They need us more than ever Monday night. Remember when we went to Houston last year and the offense had such a hard time trying to run the no huddle. Thats what the Falcons need. Roddy, Spoon, and Ryan all said it in there interviews. They need the crowd to come out and make it LOUD! I wish i could be at the game but due to the military im in Texas. Please come out and show your team the support they deserve. This organization has come a long way and we need to show them how much we appreciate them. So when you go to the game Monday night please show up early and be loud until the end of the 4th quarter. Its the least we could do. RISE UP is not just for the players. Its for the fans too and I believe its our turn to RISE. I know i will be in my living room screaming my head off with my spoon jersey. Come out, Be Loud and give the Broncos ****!

So wait... you're telling everybody to come down to the Dome and be loud and you're not going to be there? That's OK, I'll scream loud enough for the both of us.biggrin.png

LOOOOOOOUUUUUDDDDD!

Great Post! And thanks for your service to our country and families.

The Falcons need fans that are as dedicated as our players and coaches!

Everyone is saying that this is Matt's time to rise up! But he is not alone! This is a tremendous opportunity for Falcon fans to become known as the best in the NFL! All it requires is one night of devastating, lung emptying loudness!

Let's do it! I'm in and will make sure I'm standing and screaming and hoarse for a week afterwards!

RISE UP!

Important part in bold laugh.png