Dunno About You Guys But...

Snafu

Yeah, neither team looked good. The Packer D looked better because the Bears OL might be the worst in NFL history. They make ours look like the Cowboy's OL from the 90s.

Seriously though. Those boys are terrible. They been whining about getting a legit receiver in Chicago for years and now they got 2 but don't have time to get them the ball. Cutler gets hit a few times, gets frustrated, and starts throwing balls everywhere. Now forte is injured. Did they say how bad it was?

Half the line's issues was Cutler holding on to the ball

I love him chewing out his LT (who ignored him), then sprayed multiple interceptions about when there was no pressure on him. I would have loved to have seen the LT jawing back at him.

Cutler also quit in a playoff game against the Packers. He is weak. Whiny, No leadership. No guts. No toughness, mental or physical.

Guest Negatorris

Yeah, Cutler throwing a lot of picks in his first two games. And the Packers offense looks stoppable now.

But I would still not want to go to wither one of their stadiums in January. It will be cold as ****, maybe snowing, and our run game looks horrible so I don't know how we'd deal with that.

I love that I'm not the only one who sees the weakness in Cutler. He holds onto the ball way too long and while his OL isn't that great, they gave him (almost too much) time to throw on a bunch of occasions, he just over threw his targets all night long. I feel bad for Chicago, especially because they aren't nearly bad enough to get a good enough draft pick to get a new franchise QB. They're stuck with Cutler and his bad attitude, his fragile body, and his tendency to hold onto the ball too long.

Cutler also quit in a playoff game against the Packers. He is weak. Whiny, No leadership. No guts. No toughness, mental or physical.

I said this once on here a before the season started and was lambasted... he is who he is. I don't care if he can throw the football through a brick wall. All those traits you listed are right on the money and there all traits that you don't want in your leader.

I'll take Ryan's skill set and a guy that his teammates would fight for any day!

I honestly don't think their OL is any worse than ours. Forte averages 4.8 ypc behind their OL. Cutler holds onto the ball way too long. He doesn't go through his progressions fast enough. And he waits for his receivers to get open before he slings it only to find that they're not open anymore after the ball is in the air. One of the traits that separates good QB's from bad QB's is their ability to anticipate where and when their receiver will be open. Cutler was not capable of doing this.

McClure had a quote after the game this past week about how Ryan gets the ball out really quick and makes the OL look good. He also mentioned how a QB holding onto the ball too long makes the OL look bad and that they don't like looking bad.

I don't think it's a coincidence that certain QB's always have an OL that looks like they can't stop a nosebleed while other QB's always look like they have an OL that can hold a pocket for an hour if asked. This happens even as those QB's change teams, and I have to attribute that to the QB's ability to get the ball out before the pressure gets there.

The Bears line and Cutler just make each other look so bad their line is softer than pudding and Cutler is just not a playmaker. I picked Chicago to win their division and it's only week 2 but I'm already proven wrong now i'm waiting for the Jason Campbell controversy to start, anymore games like that and it will!

Cutler looked like the Cutler of old and the Bears D was giving up yardage to one of the worst rushing teams in the league last season. Green Bay's D still is horrible and Rodgers has already thrown like 4-5 picks. Jennings is hurt and Finley is overrated. Not afraid of any of them... We are by far a more complete team than either of them. I could see Detroit winning that division.

Cutler looked like the Cutler of old and the Bears D was giving up yardage to one of the worst rushing teams in the league last season. Green Bay's D still is horrible and Rodgers has already thrown like 4-5 picks. Jennings is hurt and Finley is overrated. Not afraid of any of them... We are by far a more complete team than either of them. I could see Detroit winning that division.

Rodgers has only thrown 2 picks I believe. It's just that he only threw like 6 last year so when he actually throws him, it is pretty shocking. Rodgers can get hot... he's not one to be trifled with...

Agree on GB's defense, they played really well l/n but I'll take the body of work over last night and say that they are suspect at best. They know the Bears so well, they always beat the Bears. With Jay Cutler at QB, I have no fear of the Bears... he's a whiny, petulant cry baby.

Packers will win that division going away, Bears/Lions will be fighting for a wildcard spot, but if Cutler can't get his head on straight this is a very average football team.

I always tell my 5th/6th grade team (and I believe that the Falcons should feel this way too) that if we play our game we are unbeatable.