The Independent: Exclusive: America 'was Warned Of Embassy Attack But Did Nothing'

Flip Flop

The INDEPENDENT

Friday 14 September 2012

Revealed: inside story of US envoy's assassination

Exclusive: America 'was warned of embassy attack but did nothing'

"...According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and "lockdown", under which movement is severely restricted..."

http://www.independe...on-8135797.html

This is worse than I thought. Initially I wondered how we were caught with our pants down on 9/11. If this is true, I have real reservations about the State Department's ability to take security seriously.

Edited by Flip Flop

Ambassador stevens was soddomized before killed. We knew this was gonna happen and the administrayion did nothing, fortified none of our consulates or embassys and marines orderd not to carry live ammo in cairo. Talk abt a disgrace. And the media goes after romney and a youtube video that nobodys seen. This was all set up.

Ambassador stevens was soddomized before killed. We knew this was gonna happen and the administrayion did nothing, fortified none of our consulates or embassys and marines orderd not to carry live ammo in cairo. Talk abt a disgrace. And the media goes after romney and a youtube video that nobodys seen. This was all set up.

It is disgusting that we cannot anticipate an attack on 9/11. The connection is hardly being made until today. I may not be a foreign relations expert or a national media figure, but I noticed that it was 9/11 when they attacked. Do people really believe that this was all about a movie?

Edited by Flip Flop

It is disgusting that we cannot anticipate an attack on 9/11. The connection is hardly being made until today. I may not be a foreign relations expert or a national media figure, but I noticed that it was 9/11 when they attacked. Do people really believe that this was all about a movie?

No, it was coordinated with large weapons and coordinated attacks. Also, the security sources told the locations of the consul members, and fled. 2 Navy SEALS died trying to thwart this attack. All are dead. This administration is FULLY responsible for this attack, as in they Knew they were coming and DID nothing to brace for them. This excuse of some stupid film on you tube thats been out for years is another EXCUSE to eliviate blame from the Obama admin. Are you kidding me - Marines cannot carry Live rounds. This in itself is criminal.

I am more concerned about how safe our intelligence is in those parts of the world. In Afghanistan for instance, inside jobs to kill our own by so called american trained afghan police. Or where that chopper went down carrying dozens of seal team members.. Didn't Ambassador Stephens communicate to some gamers online that he might not make it through the night as he noticed one of his guards taking pics of his own compound... too much of this stuff going on...