I Think We Stole The Packers Mojo..

EightyEight

Cutler aint gonna win any personality contest for sure. But not only did he have squat for blocking but I saw at least 4X where they had 3rd and short and somebody on the line got penalized for a mental lapse... You cant do that against that pass rush period. cutler was disgusted. He was screaming on the sidelines at one of his huge linemen and his face was red as a beet. I think it was Webb... The guy certainly has a right to be disgusted.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree

7 sacks O-line's fault

3 Ints Cutler's fault(the 4th one was not an actual pick but was still Cutler's fault)

I thought a bunch of sacks were Cutler's fault. On some of the plays, he was looking at the rush and assuming the pocket was going to break down before it even did. He played like a big wuss in this game.

Rogers had like 219 yds with one TD and one pick... But I bet he will be treated fairly on his MBs... If it were ryan, the waterheads would be out like its halloween night, a full moon, and mom was out of town...

It's the advantage of being a reigning NFL MVP and former Super Bowl MVP.

Guest Negatorris

Rogers had like 219 yds with one TD and one pick... But I bet he will be treated fairly on his MBs... If it were ryan, the waterheads would be out like its halloween night, a full moon, and mom was out of town...

If that was Ryan, there would be about 50 threads made by Immortal, Swift, and Mr.Wrong. The MB would probably crash three times a day, and it would happen even if we won.