I Think We Stole The Packers Mojo..

EightyEight

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I don't think they are doing that bad. I think it seems dramatic because we are cognizant that they are replacement officials. I remember a lot of bad calls from the real refs too. Being a ref is tough, but it's not rocket science.

Completely agree, I just find blaming everything on replacement officials really funny for some reason... Haha

I'm pretty convinced this replacement ref complaining is just because we know they are replacements. I mean, Mike Pereira had plenty of calls to go over when he used to come on NFL network to defend the questionable calls of the week, and that was when normal refs were around.

I said it a lot, defenses were hurt the most by the lockout.

Everyone came out firing early last year on offense.

It's the reason Cam looked so great early on, now defenses have had time to practice and gel together.

That's a good theory, except for last week was the second highest scoring week in the history of the NFL, and the highest scoring opening week.

I said it a lot, defenses were hurt the most by the lockout.

Everyone came out firing early last year on offense.

It's the reason Cam looked so great early on, now defenses have had time to practice and gel together.w

I was thinking the same thing. Even though week 1 had some high scoring games, there was still some pretty good defense being played and we did not see any Madden like passing numbers put up.