Packers Vs Bears

jbird84

Anyone watching this game? I hope Chicago wins GB dominated them for the last few years and on top of that GB has been reall arrogant about their losses lately. So far Bears been playing good defense and if they can get something going offensively they will win. I predicted before season began GB would take steps back (for them anyway) won't make playoffs. I also predicted Minnesota gets to .500 this year too.

Anyone watching this game? I hope Chicago wins GB dominated them for the last few years and on top of that GB has been reall arrogant about their losses lately. So far Bears been playing good defense and if they can get something going offensively they will win. I predicted before season began GB would take steps back (for them anyway) won't make playoffs. I also predicted Minnesota gets to .500 this year too.

I'm with you. Part of me wants GB to lose so I can hear how "they didn't lose, they beat themselves" this time.

Edited by NYG4

Chicago's line is softer than puddin man GB's defense is not that good. GB got a drive goin though. If Chicago can hold em to a FG and then put up 7 on the next drive that'll give em something to work with. they gotta stay ahead on GB though cos GB is (contrary to alot of what people think of them) not a team that comes from behind well once they start playing from behind they struggle badly.

Wow just wow C'MON MAN Chicago is just shooting themselves in the foot over and over again. Next possession they should just run the ball and that's it , if they get a stop here. The only thing they got rollin on offense was when they were running with Michael Bush.

Edited by FalconNfla

Alright its halftime Chicago's defense doin everything they can to keep em in the game but their offense ain't doin jack. If they get ahead on GB though they got a shot. I said earlier GB is not a come from behind team they rarely do that it makes em nervous thats why they did that fake play. Chicago's GOTTA put up two touchdowns off rip cos they're defense is doing everything they can. PS who's got Crabtree on their fantasy? haha

You see this Falcons fans?? This is bad o-line play seeing this makes me realize how blessed we are this is bad qb play only compounded by the o-line play. I do believe Cutler is better than this but he is such an emo b****! Bad offensive line play, QB hits, hurries, playin from behind away with a loud crowd man Kansas City coulda gone a much different way than it did for us be thankful our line isn't this bad

You see this Falcons fans?? This is bad o-line play seeing this makes me realize how blessed we are this is bad qb play only compounded by the o-line play. I do believe Cutler is better than this but he is such an emo b****! Bad offensive line play, QB hits, hurries, playin from behind away with a loud crowd man Kansas City coulda gone a much different way than it did for us be thankful our line isn't this bad

I will sing more Praise for our O Line if they keep Ryan Clean Mon Night....