Ign Went Ahead And Played Out Mnf In A Video. Link Inside!

hellosma

Nice, he played as the Broncos against the Falcons and surprise the Falcons lost.

So I'm not sure what difficulty that was on but on the 2nd pick he threw the CPU was late on the throw. If it threw it to the left after the WR got past Porter the safety was too deep to have made a play on the ball. But the CPU waited until the WR was in the range of the safety and threw a jump ball.

Edited by Sun Tzu 7

No week 2 NFL idiot of the week should have definately been taken by Jay Cutler. "Hey GB, good luck guarding my All American WRs!" "BTW GB, Im just gonna throw 3 picks and look like a complete azz after my smack talking." Man Warren Sapp has got to stop passing around that kool-aid he drinking. Im so happy GB killed the Charmin Bears, I really can't stand Jay Cuntler. I really think I dislike him more than Flacco. Sorry to take away from your thread. This guy is full of it too though.

No week 2 NFL idiot of the week should have definately been taken by Jay Cutler. "Hey GB, good luck guarding my All American WRs!" "BTW GB, Im just gonna throw 3 picks and look like a complete azz after my smack talking." Man Warren Sapp has got to stop passing around that kool-aid he drinking. Im so happy GB killed the Charmin Bears, I really can't stand Jay Cuntler. I really think I dislike him more than Flacco. Sorry to take away from your thread. This guy is full of it too though.

4 picks I think. Don't help him out!