Fed Pumping Artificial Money (Qe3) Into Economy - I Told Ya So - To Save Obama

Guest Deisel

ELECTION MANIPULATION: NEW PUMPING BEGINS!!

Not only did the qauntitative easing NOT work the 1st 2 times around, it lowered our credit rating and saddled American families with a Burden Undo and Historical in its own right. Where in the world does it state, doing the same thing again and again will give you a different outcome?

This is a Monumental waste of Money at a time where we have to Borrow or just flat out Print money to pay out bills. The inflation aspect of this is incredible already. How much are you spending with a short trip to the grocer? How abt our $4 gas?

This needs to be stopped. The FED is out of control. This is a Nation killer unto itself. The burden this will put on our economy and future generations is appalling.

I predicted this a year ago and many here Scoffed and said, "LINK" Well, here you have it.

ELECTION MANIPULATION: NEW PUMPING BEGINS!!

Not only did the qauntitative easing NOT work the 1st 2 times around, it lowered our credit rating and saddled American families with a Burden Undo and Historical in its own right. Where in the world does it state, doing the same thing again and again will give you a different outcome?

This is a Monumental waste of Money at a time where we have to Borrow or just flat out Print money to pay out bills. The inflation aspect of this is incredible already. How much are you spending with a short trip to the grocer? How abt our $4 gas?

This needs to be stopped. The FED is out of control. This is a Nation killer unto itself. The burden this will put on our economy and future generations is appalling.

I predicted this a year ago and many here Scoffed and said, "LINK" Well, here you have it.

I believe you, but I just don't trust a link to NBC. They are quite LIbEral

Ben Bernanke won't stop until he finishes this country off. The dude really is the anti-christ. The lasting legacy of Bush will be that he is the guy that hired Bernanke, and the lasting legacy of President Obama is that he is the guy who kept him.

This is terrible. Just effing terrible.

I don't understand you thinking this is going to save President Obama though. Immediately skyrocketing gas prices and food prices with no jobs created isn't exactly a formula for getting re-elected.

Because the same people who elected him for no discernable reason will elect him again.

Those people don't need a reason to do something, they are just sheep that don't care if America is destroyed.

I don't understand you thinking this is going to save President Obama though. Immediately skyrocketing gas prices and food prices with no jobs created isn't exactly a formula for getting re-elected.

Why else would Bernake being doing it? He obviously knows this will be a death knell. Maybe for the Wallstreet Boys? I guarantee he is being leveraged by the WH, some way, some how.

Why else would Bernake being doing it? He obviously knows this will be a death knell. Maybe for the Wallstreet Boys? I guarantee he is being leveraged by the WH, some way, some how.

Because he is the anti-christ.

And yeah, I think his Wall Street buddies have him convinced this is the way to go.

There is no way in h*ll this could help Obama though.....literally the only affect for the middle class is higher prices on energy and food.

Europe is starting to print money soon too, the system is broken and nobody will be left to rescue anyone

Yes, though supposedly prohibited from doing so. Draghi is playing the same game. I'm a little surprised by yesterday's ESM court ruling.

I'm a trader, and I knew the very second this was announced what the announcement was just by what happened in the market. I thought about posting that here, but I knew it would be politicized as we have already seen.

The action isn't political, Bernanke was a Republican appointee, and the President has zero effect in setting monetary policy other than appointing the Fed Chairman.

In simpler terms, the economy and the President are Bernanke's beotches, not the other way around.

Yes, Draghi is playing the same game. I'm a little surprised by yesterday's ESM court ruling.

I'm a trader, and I knew the very second this was announced what the announcement was just by what happened in the market. I thought about posting that here, but I knew it would be politicized as we have already seen.

The action isn't political, Bernanke was a Republican appointee, and the President has zero effect in setting monetary policy other than appointing the Fed Chairman.

In simpler terms, the economy and the President are Bernanke's beotches, not the other way around.

Ding Ding Ding Ding.

Yes, though supposedly prohibited from doing so. Draghi is playing the same game. I'm a little surprised by yesterday's ESM court ruling.

The market is a junkie and all we do is feeding it with more drugs. Politicians are all acting helpless and do not have the guts to send the patient into rehab because the next election is always around the corner. Even if you oust the politicians and create a "government of experts", they will turn into politicians within months, see Italy and Monti. Our system is so broken, it sickens me.

Did you do a put option on apple before the announcement of the iPhone 5??? Or are you not an options trader?

Bernanke had nothing to do with our credit rating. QE is not the same as adding to the federal deficit. Jesus. Back away from the keyboard and grab a book.

Our federal debt MOST certainly has to do with our negative Moody rating. Bernake is VERY much responsible for a large portion of this debt. Buying mortgage backed security's with an open ended ability MOST certainly effects America's ability to pay down our debts and Stop this Sensless spending. Have No idea how you could actually think Beranke has Nothing to do with our rudderless ship which has Been downgraded for obvious reasons.

Our federal debt MOST certainly has to do with our negative Moody rating. Bernake is VERY much responsible for a large portion of this debt. Buying mortgage backed security's with an open ended ability MOST certainly effects America's ability to pay down our debts and Stop this Sensless spending. Have No idea how you could actually think Beranke has Nothing to do with our rudderless ship which has Been downgraded for obvious reasons.

.... So it had nothing to do with being an hour away from defaulting?

Let's get rid of the SEC, the market will take care of itself. Also don't need drug regulations, let's stop the FDA. Darn, our environment is fine, let's get rid of the EPA. TV will not show things inappropriate for our children because the

Market will make sure of that, let's get rid of the FCC.

You are born poor, tough titty, no more welfare. Oh you lost your job? Tough! no more unemployment benefits. Get old and want to retire but lost your 401k during a bad market? Oh well, no social security.

I think I got carried away, but my point is that our problems are more complicated than just "reduce spending and cut regulations and taxes". Cut the wrong thing too fast and send us back into a depression or you end up taking advantage of the most vulnerable people in our society.

.... So it had nothing to do with being an hour away from defaulting?

Let's get rid of the SEC, the market will take care of itself. Also don't need drug regulations, let's stop the FDA. Darn, our environment is fine, let's get rid of the EPA. TV will not show things inappropriate for our children because the

Market will make sure of that, let's get rid of the FCC.

You are born poor, tough titty, no more welfare. Oh you lost your job? Tough! no more unemployment benefits. Get old and want to retire but lost your 401k during a bad market? Oh well, no social security.

I think I got carried away, but my point is that our problems are more complicated than just "reduce spending and cut regulations and taxes". Cut the wrong thing too fast and send us back into a depression or you end up taking advantage of the most vulnerable people in our society.

Printing and artificially pumping money into Mortgage bonds Creates NO jobs at a time when investors out number workers buying homes, and this is a colassal waste. Also, with interest rates below 4% the markets cannot make up for time lost with smaller margins, cheaper money. People cannot BUY homes right now because the lenders won't qualify people because of RISKS. People can't buy homes now sd they can't sell their upside down homes as it is. This is a waste, plain and simple.

Printing and artificially pumping money into Mortgage bonds Creates NO jobs at a time when investors out number workers buying homes, and this is a colassal waste. Also, with interest rates below 4% the markets cannot make up for time lost with smaller margins, cheaper money. People cannot BUY homes right now because the lenders won't qualify people because of RISKS. People can't buy homes now sd they can't sell their upside down homes as it is. This is a waste, plain and simple.

Not where I live... Person bought a house smaller than mine and uglier for about the same price of my house... I wouldn't use generalizations here.

So should we raise interest rates? I remember that not working 80 years ago.... But maybe I am wrong

OKaaaaaay, I've said on this board that there are people don't know the difference between the market and the economy. It would appear that the differences of fiscal and monetary policy are lost as well. I didn't chose to be a teacher in my professional life, and I'm not going to be one here.

And I have at one time or another traded commodity & index futures, stocks & options, most everything except for Forex. And no I didn't buy puts on AAPL ahead of their announcement. Why the F would anyone do that?

Not where I live... Person bought a house smaller than mine and uglier for about the same price of my house... I wouldn't use generalizations here.

So should we raise interest rates? I remember that not working 80 years ago.... But maybe I am wrong

Please link where I said, Lets raise interest rates........What I said was Interest rates are already historically low and this cheap money is NOT influencing people and or banks to risk further declines. Banks are making it near impossible to qualify. Home owners are upside down and cannot sell. How is lower, artificially, the rates again, gonna cure that?

OKaaaaaay, I've said on this board that there are people don't know the difference between the market and the economy. It would appear that the differences of fiscal and monetary policy are lost as well. I didn't chose to be a teacher in my professional life, and I'm not going to be one here.

And I have traded commodity & index futures, stocks & options, most everything except for Forex. And no I didn't buy puts on AAPL ahead of their announcement. Why the F would anyone do that?

I'd say our markets and economy are all tied together and that will never change.