Return Of Tampa Bay's Vaunted Defense?

Ethos

Bunch of fast flying hard hitting MOFO's? The move of a slower, older Ronde to Safety seems to be a well thought one. Their D-line is playing fast, LB's still a question mark, CB's playing well. Last but not least Mark Barron looks like Eric Berry did his rookie year, guy is flying all over the field. I unbiasedly predict this defense will turn elite not this year but maybe next or very soon. The only positive to this for Rivals is that the Buc's offense still looks stagnant and non-threatening.

Bunch of fast flying hard hitting MOFO's? The move of a slower, older Ronde to Safety seems to be a well thought one. Their D-line is playing fast, LB's still a question mark, CB's playing well. Last but not least Mark Barron looks like Eric Berry did his rookie year, guy is flying all over the field. I unbiasedly predict this defense will turn elite not this year but maybe next or very soon. The only positive to this for Rivals is that the Buc's offense still looks stagnant and non-threatening.

Change QBs and that offense will be dangerous. ph34r.png

The Panthers averaged 150 yards on the ground a game last year. The Bucs held you to just 10. I think thats significant.

Missing a big part of the running game and the OC having a brainfart when concerning

the run game. Plus not having much film on Shiano scheme. Let's give it a few more weeks.

So, Cam, DWill, and Tolbert were still there...no excuses.

And we only rush the ball 10times. Like I said if you want to say their back after 1game .

Then go ahead I need more then 1 game sample. We held them to 258 total yards are we back

To having a great defense after one week? No!!!

And we only rush the ball 10times. Like I said if you want to say their back after 1game .

Then go ahead I need more then 1 game sample. We held them to 258 total yards are we back

To having a great defense after one week? No!!!

Im just saying its a big deal to hold one of the best rushing attacks in the NFL to just 10 yards.

One game doesn't make a defense. If they're still looking like this in week 7, I may start believing they're heading in the right direction. Same with our offense. You can't make a judgement like that after the first game of the season............unless you're a Falcon fan....tongue.png

One game doesn't make a defense. If they're still looking like this in week 7, I may start believing they're heading in the right direction. Same with our offense. You can't make a judgement like that after the first game of the season............unless you're a Falcon fan....tongue.png

Hence the question mark in the thread title.

Yeah because one that had a 60% completion rate and throws for 4,000 yards can't read defense.

most of that was to start the season

as the yr went on and more tape became available , when they stopped stacking the box and mixed up coverages, his numbers went way way down....