Broncos Vs. Falcons: Pre-Talk About The Game Thread

#1 pick™

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed on many points (except the mediocre weapons part but w/e.

I never said we are going to beat you. I just said that poster didn't have a clue what he was talking about.

He was naming players that are not even on our roster and saying people are slow. I mean cmon. Just foolish.

If we lose this game it will be to Quizz, and Tony G. Not Roddy and Julio. Thats no diss on the talent they have, I just think they will go all in trying to stop 11/84 and hope we hold up against the other 2.

I was not naming players. I named 1 player. Don't over exaggerate. It seems to insult you but you need to get over it. But its true though, the Broncos have nothing but possession receivers. Am I right? When is it wrong or disrespecting when talking about a match up, especially since you are coming to another football teams public forum? Trying to add 2 accounts and troll another teams forum is quite sad.

go watch old highlights of porter being burned by roddy in pass coverage they are not hard to find. I like champ but not over the middle against julio

Yeah. First ballot HOF'ers are no bueno.

Porter is now a Bronco. Different scheme and next to Champ. He plays a little different now.

But, like I said, are CB's are no good. :(

Yeah. First ballot HOF'ers are no bueno.

Porter is now a Bronco. Different scheme and next to Champ. He plays a little different now.

But, like I said, are CB's are no good. sad.png

I like civility.

Porter a little different is inadequate vs our receivers. No disrespect, but we've faced the guy a bunch. Champ is a great corner. Julio is a freak of nature. That'll be a fun matchup.

How's the family?

I like civility.

Porter a little different is inadequate vs our receivers. No disrespect, but we've faced the guy a bunch. Champ is a great corner. Julio is a freak of nature. That'll be a fun matchup.

How's the family?

Oh, hello there!

Yes, I understand you have faced Porter a lot. But, with Champ on the other side, we will have a safety helping Porter.

And yes, that match up does have me intrigued.

The family is doing fantastic! How is your family doing!?

I like civility.

How's the family?

Ask him about his burrito.

Champ has a knack for shutting down WR's, so you shouldn't get your hopes up on that side of the field.

And porter... he's Mr. 4th quarter now. He had 5 pass defends and that pick 6 last week. Playing lights out.

I love your 2 receivers, but we have 2 corners that can go toe to toe... we'll see who gets the best of whom on monday.

Oh, hello there!

Yes, I understand you have faced Porter a lot. But, with Champ on the other side, we will have a safety helping Porter.

And yes, that match up does have me intrigued.

The family is doing fantastic! How is your family doing!?

You can't double cover everybody...... WHAT YA GONNA DO BROTHER? WHEN THE FALCONS RUN WILD ON YOU???!!!!?????

You can't double cover everybody...... WHAT YA GONNA DO BROTHER? WHEN THE FALCONS RUN WILD ON YOU???!!!!?????

Oh, I had no idea we couldn't cover everyone! Oh golly! What are we ever going to do!?

I am assuming though, that the Falcons defense does have the capability to double cover everybody. Darn, wish we could do that. :(

Shucks! It's over before it even starts.

Oh, I had no idea we couldn't cover everyone! Oh golly! What are we ever going to do!?

I am assuming though, that the Falcons defense does have the capability to double cover everybody. Darn, wish we could do that. sad.png

Shucks! It's over before it even starts.

Didn't say that.....

You Colorado folk like to put words in people's mouths.....

Down here we'll put a fat d$%k in your mouth...... and then ask how it taste....

Sorry, that just p!sses me off...... I think the game will come down to whoever has the ball last....

Do not..... do not..... underestimate our team.......

now get off the board....... c%ksucker

Didn't say that.....

Down here we'll put a fat d$%k in your mouth...... and then ask how it taste....

Sorry, that just p!sses me off...... I think the game will come down to whoever has the ball last....

You guys put your ***** in men's mouths and then call them gay?

I hope that's not true.

Didn't say that.....

You need to take manner lessons from, Carl927.

I am not underestimating your team whatsoever. Most here however are underestimating our team.

Saying Decker can't do anything. 'Tis funny!